Smackdown 3/12/15 results

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Rogue

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
kassiusohno
proxy.php

WWE taped the March 12, 2015 SmackDown episode from the Joe Louis Arena in Detroit, Michigan.
Here are the full SmackDown spoilers.​

Dark Match

* “The Lucha Dragons” Sin Cara and Kalisto defeated two local wrestlers who weren’t announced.

WWE SmackDown

* Daniel Bryan kicks off SmackDown to a big pop. Bryan declares that he will be in the Intercontinental Title Match at WrestleMania 31. It ends up being Bryan, Bad News Barrett, Dolph Ziggler, Luke Harper, Dean Ambrose and Stardust all in the ring. R-Truth appears on the stage with the IC Title belt while the others brawl in the ring.

* Los Matadores, Tyson Kidd and Cesaro defeated Kofi Kingston, Xavier Woods and The Usos in an eight-man tag match that was said to be really good. One of the Matadores pinned Kofi to end it.

* They air a lengthy John Cena vs. Rusev video on the big screen.

* Ryback vs. The Miz is next. Miz told Damien Sandow to stay backstage. Ryback wins a short match that had “we want Mizdow” chants.

* Roman Reigns makes his way through the crowd and comes to the ring. He addresses Paul Heyman and Brock Lesnar. A returning Mark Henry interrupts and comes out to the ring. Henry tells Reigns that he needs to earn the respect of the fans and the other guys in the locker room. Reigns ends up laying Henry out with a Superman punch and then spears him on the outside of the ring. The crowd was probably split 60/40 in favor of Reigns.

* They air a promo for Bray Wyatt vs. The Undertaker at WrestleMania.

* Paige and AJ Lee vs. Summer Rae and Cameron with The Bella Twins on commentary is next. Paige gets the win for her team after making Summer tap out. Paige, AJ and The Bellas argue after the match but no punches are thrown.

* Mark Henry is interviewed backstage. He doesn't believe Reigns can beat Brock Lesnar at WrestleMania.

* They previewed a Randy Orton interview earlier and said it would air on the show but it must be something that will be edited into the broadcast.

* Daniel Bryan, Dolph Ziggler and Dean Ambrose defeated Bad News Barrett, Stardust and Luke Harper in the main event. Bryan got the win for his team after hitting the knee on Harper. Michael Cole interviews Bryan, Ziggler and Ambrose in the ring after the match. They start showing jealousy to each other and Ambrose leaves after calling Bryan a turd. Ziggler also calls Bryan a turd and leaves Bryan by himself in the ring. Bryan asks fans if he's a turd and they start a "no!" chant. Bryan thanks fans to end the show.

Source: PWMania

Prince Bálor

I'm kind of a big deal
Reaction score
Doesn't seem bad on paper. Hopefully it doesn't end up being the typical 'SNAFU' episode.

The ME is something I'm interested in the most, obviously. The openning segment seems okay, as well as Reigns/Henry stuff.

Los Matadores, TK & Cesaro and The New Day/Usos is definitely a thing for Mania now. A fatal four-way's on the way, I suppose.

Just Kevin

All I can be is just Me!
Reaction score
Looking forward to that segment :zayn:

The wrestlers have got to be tired of hurling 5th grade insults at each other.. this PG shit gets on my nerves.

On RAW this past Monday during the opening segment Orton said ass and bitch a total of 8 times in less than 2 minutes and then they pull out TURD on Smackdown lol

• Haha
Reactions: Prince Bálor

Prince Bálor

I'm kind of a big deal
Reaction score
The wrestlers have got to be tired of hurling 5th grade insults at each other.. this PG shit gets on my nerves.

On RAW this past Monday during the opening segment Orton said ass and bitch a total of 8 times in less than 2 minutes and then they pull out TURD on Smackdown lol

Ahh, gotta love WWE being edgy.

Reactions: Just Kevin

Somethingcool57

The Artiste
Reaction score
I wonder if that's how Zigs and Ambrose feel? I mean if I was Zigglar and I was over for far longer then DB but yet never had plans changed or given the shot that DB was. I'm sure their also tired of the Yes chants going on during their matches.

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
Bryan ends the show? Not interested.. In all seriousness though the show seems okay on paper but I doubt it will be anything of great quality.

Reactions: Rogue

Prince Bálor

I'm kind of a big deal
Reaction score
Bryan ends the show? Not interested.. In all seriousness though the show seems okay on paper but I doubt it will be anything of great quality.

I think that closing segment with Ambrose, DZ and Bryan is gonna be hilarious.

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
Meh it was an okay show.. acceptable as a WM lead-up Smackdown I'll say but that's not really saying too much.. to be honest in comparison to RAW I'd give it a low 5..

Prince Bálor

I'm kind of a big deal
Reaction score
It was stupid at best- grown men calling each turds is so edgy. I laughed at it, but only because it was dumb.

On the whole it wasn't a bad show.

Gotta love WWE being edgy, eh? lol

Thanks, I'll check the show out myself in a bit. I'd like to trust you about the show not being bad, 'cause the last few weeks have had that 'SNAFU' feel to it. Hopefully I'm proven wrong, though.

Prince Bálor

I'm kind of a big deal
Reaction score
It was okay, to be honest.
I'm glad this episode didn't suck, b/c the last few episodes of SD have had that "SNAFU" feel to 'em, but that wasn't the case for this one.
All in all, it was watchable for the most part. The ME was easily the best part of the episode.

Positives:
- The openning segment was okay.
- Brass Ring Club & Los Matadores vs The Usos & The New Day was a bit short, but an okay match.
- Reigns/Henry segment was aight, especially Reigns spearing Henry through a barricade.
- Bryan, Ziggler & Ambrose vs BNB, Harper & Stardust was a good match all the way through. The ME delivered. Ambrose and DZ calling DB a turd in that post-match segment was dumb, but hilarious. lol

Negatives:
- Ryback vs Miz was meh, boring.

The 'I don't give a toss' about this segment:
- The divas match.

Roadster

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
uUsHwHt
Favorite Wrestler
CVWSrPC
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
L1l4tIp
The main event was the best match this entire week. I always knew Daniel Bryan was a turd.