SmackDown 2/5/2015 Results

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
* SmackDown opened with Miz TV but Roman Reigns took The Miz out with a Superman punch early on. Reigns challenged Daniel Bryan to a fight but Seth Rollins interrupts. Reigns vs. Rollins and The Stooges is announced for tonight

* Ryback and Dolph Ziggler defeated Stardust and Goldust when Stardust walked out on the match.

* Dean Ambrose defeated Curtis Axel.

* Fandango defeated Adam Rose. Rose hit some of the Rosebuds after the match.

* Roman Reigns defeated The Miz. Reigns got a huge reaction here.

* Rusev defeated Erick Rowan.

* Paige defeated Alicia Fox with her submission after countering a Northern Lights suplex.

* Daniel Bryan defeated Seth Rollins, Joey Mercury and Jamie Noble in a handicap main event by submission when Mercury tapped out. Kane attacked Bryan after the match. They all beat on Bryan, leaving him lay after a chokeslam and a Curb Stomp.

Somethingcool57

The Artiste
Reaction score
More Bryan and Kane? The authority needs to hire new stooges. But am very glad to hear Roman got a good pop anyone who beats Miz up should get one though.

Prince Bálor

I'm kind of a big deal
Reaction score
Wow, doesn't seem like a bad episode at all. I'm surprised.

- The openning segment seems okay.

- Ryback/DZ vs The Cosmic Twins seems good. Finally, a new tag team match-up on SmackDown. Glad there were no Usos on the show.

- Ambrose vs Axel could be fun.
- Fandango vs Rose. :booker2:

- Reigns vs Miz seems decent.

- Rusev vs Rowan seems like it could be a decent match 'tween two big men.

- Paige vs Alicia Fox. Well, I don't give a toss about that one.

- DB vs Rollins and J&J Security seems fun. But wait, Kane has risen from the ashes? Well, from the casket to be exact and attacked Bryan, I guess nobody could see it coming.
I sincerely hope these DB/Kane and Reigns/Big Show feud are over the next week. But then again, I'm afraid I've got some bad news...

• Haha
Reactions: Aids Johnson

Prince Bálor

I'm kind of a big deal
Reaction score
Well, these dark ME matches keep on revolving around Ambrose and Wyatt. Interesting, Ambrose keeps on going over Wyatt in dark matches, but they don't let him go over in televised matches. lol

- The dark main event after lat night's WWE SmackDown tapings in Colorado Springs sawDean Ambrose defeat Bray Wyatt by disqualification when Wyatt used a kendo stick. Ambrose took the stick and hit Wyatt with it before hitting Dirty Deeds to end the show.

Source: http://www.wrestlinginc.com/wi/news...pened-after-smackdown-with-ambrose-and-wyatt/

Somethingcool57

The Artiste
Reaction score

Prince Bálor

I'm kind of a big deal
Reaction score
Maybe they want to save that big win on TV or a ppv for a really speical crazy moment?

I doubt it.

Ambrose will probably lose to BNB at Fast Lane and then go on to have some crappy, irrelevant match at Mania... Like Andre The Giant Battle Royal, for instance.

I'd love it if Ambrose vs Rollins happened at Mania, though.

Somethingcool57

The Artiste
Reaction score
I doubt it.

Ambrose will probably lose to BNB at Fast Lane and then go on to have some crappy, irrelevant match at Mania... Like Andre The Giant Battle Royal, for instance.

I'd love it if Ambrose vs Rollins happened at Mania, though.

I could see them giving him the title and maybe defending agaisnt Rollins and Barrett at Mania. Maybe instead of Rollins it would be Wyatt, Bray as a champ would just add to a new side of him as he could be "our" champion. I look at Barrett and I think he's like some of the guys in the old WCW just happy to be there and have a job and not looking to go beyond. He's got such an ability to be a great heel but the E is timid to pull that trigger due to him always seeming to get hurt.

Prince Bálor

I'm kind of a big deal
Reaction score
I could see them giving him the title and maybe defending agaisnt Rollins and Barrett at Mania. Maybe instead of Rollins it would be Wyatt, Bray as a champ would just add to a new side of him as he could be "our" champion. I look at Barrett and I think he's like some of the guys in the old WCW just happy to be there and have a job and not looking to go beyond. He's got such an ability to be a great heel but the E is timid to pull that trigger due to him always seeming to get hurt.

Both Rollins and Wyatt are above the IC title. Rollins has the MITB briefcase which guarantees him a WWE-WHC title shot, him going for the IC title would be out of character for him, considering he's been siding with The Authority for the last 8 months, he's their 'golden boy', so I don't see it happening... For the record, I think he'll successfully cash in at Mania on the new champ (Reigns, quite possibly).

As far as Ambrose winning the IC title goes, I don't see it. The match is likely to end in a DQ, in my opinion. Plus, they just let BNB have his 5th IC title reign like a month ago, so I don't see him losing it at the Rumble. And I'm not really a huge fan of the guys switching the titles every month.

If there's anything they should do with Ambrose at WM 31, it should be a match against Rollins with Ambrose finally going over and finally scoring his first PPV victory since SummerSlam.

Reaction score
Disappointing that they are still doing this stupid crap attacking D. Bry after his matches every match. And the same old thing with the dusty farts.

Prince Bálor

I'm kind of a big deal
Reaction score
When was the last time Smackdown ended cleanly? lol

Well, it's had a clean ending for the past three weeks, I think. But, other than the past 3 episodes, I can't recall the last time that had a clean ending. So yeah, it's been a while. lol

Leo C

Backlund Mark
Reaction score
Last week DB beat Kane clean, no?
(granted this makes it sound more ridiculous Kane attacked him, but at least it's a clean ending they had)