Smackdown 11/14/14 results

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Rogue

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
kassiusohno
Smackdown1.png

WWE taped the November 14, 2014 Smackdown episode from the Liverpool Echo Arena in Liverpool, England.
Here are the full Smackdown spoilers:

Dark match

* The Usos defeated two local wrestlers. One of the wrestlers was UK star Nathan Cruz, who also worked as a Rosebud with Adam Rose on RAW.

* Adrian Neville defeated Fandango with Red Arrow.

WWE SmackDown

* Chris Jericho kicks off SmackDown to a big pop. He comes out for The Highlight Reel. Stephanie McMahon and Triple H are out next as his guests and are met with “where’s our Network?” chants. Jericho will be in action later. This was said to be a great segment.

* Vince McMahon comes out and says Liverpool sounds like a skin disease. He tells us to get live. This was a dark segment it looked like.

* Bray Wyatt squashed Sin Cara and got the win with Sister Abigail. Wyatt cut a promo after the match and out comes Dean Ambrose. Bray leaves the ring before Ambrose can get to him and laughs from the stage.

* Goldust and Stardust defeated Adam Rose and The Bunny.

* Ryback vs. Kane is announced for later.

* Dolph Ziggler defeated Tyson Kidd and Cesaro in an Elimination Match to retain the Intercontinental Title. Kidd eliminated Cesaro first. This was said to be an unbelievable match.

* Natalya defeated Layla with a Sharpshooter.

* Kane vs. Ryback is next. Team Authority is at ringside watching. Ryback won by DQ when Kane hit him with a steel chair. Ryback was brought in the ring for a beatdown but got the upperhand and hit Shellshocked on Kane to end the show.

Source: PWMania

Red Rain

The Bully
Technician
Reaction score
It appears they are finally treating Ziggler with booking that perfectly suits him.
Good show, but enough with the DQ's already.
If I didn't know any better, I'd imagine Kevin Nash was booking main events these days.

If I want DQ, if I want DQ I'll go to Dairy Queen. WIN

Prince Bálor

I'm kind of a big deal
Reaction score
Typical/10

The only things I'm looking forward to are Y2J's Highlight Reel, Ambrose/Wyatt stuff and DZ vs Kidd vs Cesaro... Wow, Cesaro keeps on getting buried. :damn:

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
All the wrestling purists have 3 days to dream of the IC title match.

Butters!

The Game
Technician
Reaction score
Ah, Is that what vince said to get liverpool so wild? lol

The GOAT

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
"Vince McMahon comes out and says Liverpool sounds like a skin disease. He tells us to get live. This was a dark segment it looked like."

It's too bad this won't end up airing on television. Seeing Vince legitimately angry and blowing a gasket at the live crowd would have been hilarious to watch.

The Authority being guests on The Highlight Reel and the three-way elimination match for the Intercontinental Championship both sound like parts worth checking out. The rest, not so much.

Red Rain

The Bully
Technician
Reaction score
"He tells us to get live." ?????
What the f*ck does that mean?
Please tell me he didn't actually say that.

• Haha
Reactions: u_cant_c_me

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
Looks like a great Smackdown episode. In the opening, it says Jericho will be in action later, but there is no info on that. Here is to hoping he is back on RAW next week also.

Prince Bálor

I'm kind of a big deal
Reaction score
Looks like a great Smackdown episode. In the opening, it says Jericho will be in action later, but there is no info on that. Here is to hoping he is back on RAW next week also.

Apparently, Jericho's been teaming with Ambrose at live events and facing off Kane/Wyatt.

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
Shellshock to Kane = legit!
I heard that Triple Threat for the IC was definitely MOTN.