• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

SmackDown! 10th Anniversary DVD Cover

xtremebadass

I have no idea if this was posted or not, I know the chapters were, but I am not sure about the cover. I love how it matches the Raw XV DVD cover.

0065119194764_500X500.jpg

Way better cover than that tag team one. Looking toward to this DVD. But yeah even though i'm not a cena I think he deserves to be on the cover I liked him way more on SD! Than on raw imo.

xtremebadass

I agree, John Cena should have totally made the cover, but like a 2004 era pic of Cena when he was straight up ghetto as hell. Big Show should have also made the cover instead of Jeff Hardy I think, Hardy hasn't done much on SD, sure been a 3 time champ, but he's only been on SD for 1 year, not long enough.

Kurt and Brock should have made the cover, if only they were still with WWE.

Batista and Hardy should have been replaced by John Cena and JBL or someone, Batista has been on RAW longer then he was on SD and hardy can fuck off.