Smackdown 10/24/14 results

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Rogue

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
kassiusohno
Smackdown1.png

WWE taped this week’s episode of Smackdown from Wichita, Kansas.
Here are the results:​

* WWE Smackdown

* SmackDown kicks off with Dean Ambrose in the ring ready for a fight. He calls out Seth Rollins. Rollins talked more about The Shield and promised to address Ambrose again later in the show.

* The Miz and Damien Sandow defeated Los Matadores.

* AJ Lee got a good pop and defeated Alicia Fox with a roll up. Paige, who was at ringside, talked trash after the match and chased AJ.

* Dolph Ziggler defeated Cesaro to retain the WWE Intercontinental Title in a great match. Ziggler won with a Zig Zag.

* Nikki Bella, Summer Rae and Cameron defeated Natalya, Naomi and Brie Bella when Nikki hit her finisher on Brie and pinned her.

* Cesaro vs. Ziggler in a 2 of 3 Falls Match is announced for Hell In a Cell.

* Bo Dallas, Goldust and Stardust defeated Mark Henry and The Usos when Bo pinned Henry.

* The show ended with Seth Rollins and Dean Ambrose brawling. Ambrose ended up putting Joey Mercury and Jamie Noble through two tables for a big pop. Rollins watched from outside of the ring.

Source: RingSideNews

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
Not a star studded show but filled with things I wanna see to be honest so I will be watching for sure.. maybe not Friday night but I know I will be watching the episode.

Prince Bálor

I'm kind of a big deal
Reaction score
Typical/10

Can't remember the last time there was a good episode of SmackDown (apart from the 15th anniversary's one).

Ziggler vs Cesaro and the closing segment with Ambrose/Rollins brawling seem like they'll be decent segments.

Also, DZ vs Cesaro in a 2 outta 3 falls match at HIAC should be interesting. Would love it if Cesaro (finally) won!

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
I really wanna see Miz and Sandow putting both the Matadores in a Figure 4 Lock to end the match, even though Diego & Fernando are both jobbers still going to be pretty entertaining to watch IMO.

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
I got DZ winning the first round real quick and then Cesaro taking the next two after some nice back and forth for a little bit.

EDIT: Whoops wrong thread :p

Prince Bálor

I'm kind of a big deal
Reaction score
I got DZ winning the first round real quick and then Cesaro taking the next two after some nice back and forth for a little bit.

EDIT: Whoops wrong thread :p

Or they could keep it on Ziggler till BNB comes back and regains it.

We'll see what happens, though.

u_cant_c_me

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
Bryan, post: 914548, member: 6611"]Or they could keep it on Ziggler till BNB comes back and regains it.

We'll see what happens, though.[/QUOTE]
I know BNB

u_cant_c_me

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
[QUOyeaTE="C.M. Bryan, post: 914580, member: 6611"]I was joking, as well.[/QUOTE]
Lol

Prince Bálor

I'm kind of a big deal
Reaction score
Watching this right now 'cause I'm bored shitless. Will rate/review it later.