Slim Jims Any Good?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

NinoBrown

Reaction score
I've never actually had one, I've seen them near the cash registers at supermarkets but never really picked one up and ate it.

BONUS

[yt]PXTagE7BtRU[/yt]

You know I had to.

Lubay

Reaction score
Are they good? They are like a warm sunny afternoon on a hillside with your best gal.

But seriously, get one the next time, what are they like a dollar now? I think the small ones are like a quarter.

Enigma22

Reaction score
they are good but id rather have beef jerky but jerky is so much more expensive. but ya get a slim jim.

★Chuck Zombie★

Reaction score
It's like processed wanna be beef jerky. They don't taste that bad though. BUT if you wanna try 'em you better hurry up because they just had a huge fatal explosion at their main factory and they are indefinitely stopping production.

monkeystyle

Reaction score
How's about I save your intestines some pain and I just tell you how to make easy jerky at home?