Kayfabe Slaying the Dragon

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Chicken McDouble

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score

*Precision opens up to the familiar theme of a Will Neilson, the leader of Anarchy Inc and the brand new Intercontinental Champion. Will walks out in a suit jacket and tie, along with blue jeans and black and white trainers, Reagan Cole is the only other member of Anarchy Inc with him as Will raises the Intercontinental Championship all the way down the ramp to mass amounts of boos. Will climbs into the ring and slings the title over his shoulder, Reagan passes him a mic and he begins to speak.*

"You all thought that I couldn't do it. You all thought that I would never hold this title. However once again I have proved all of you wrong and stand here... YOUR brand new Saturday Night Precision Intercontinental Champion! *boos from the crowd, Neilson raises the title once again and Reagan applauds, which is the only positive reaction for Neilson in the building.* Jason St. Pierre fell down to such a force as myself and now the title is with someone who can increase its prestige to the top once again! We don't need this new Precision Championship, that title will be eventually won by myself and I will make it a title that people want to see defended, and that it was I first plan to do with this Intercontinental Championship."

*Will lowers the mic and embraces all of the boo's in the arena, Reagan tells the crowd to shut up and respect Neilson, but of course none of the crowd listen and the boo's keep filing in, not seeming to stop or slow down. Will laughs a bit at the disrespect he is receiving and starts to speak again.*

"If you don't respect me, then that to me means that you don't respect the title that I am carrying! Just me holding this title makes it more prestigious, no other champion could do that! Not Jason St. Pierre... *small boos* not Joseph Diamond... *louder boos* and most definitely not Jack Rogue! *even louder boos, ouch.* So my scheduled match tonight is against Mr. Golden Dragon, he's gonna come out here... do his Lucha things, you know, a few backflips and the occasional 450 and then he will get pinned by me in the middle of the ring and I will show the world that I am the best Intercontinental Champion that the entire world has ever seen! *Reagan's phone rings and he picks it up and talks with the other person on the phone, he has a worried look on his face which turns to a surprised reaction and then he puts the phone down and starts to speak to Will.*

"Uh Will... that was Ryan Blake. He's rescheduled your match and.... it's right now."

"You are kidding me! Ryan you bastard! How dare you treat your new Intercontinental Champion like this! Not even giving him time to prepare and throwing him in a match right now! I'm not ready!"

"Will you have to do this match now... if you leave the arena then Ryan will force you to vacate the Intercontinental Championship."

"Agh... fine! Bring him out!"

*Will takes off his jacket and tie and passes both to Reagan who takes them away backstage, he is left in his jeans and trainers awaiting Golden Dragon, who's theme hits and the ring announcer gets in the ring ready to introduce the participants.*

Last edited:

Apex

Jobber
Banned
Reaction score
Golden Dragon: Hold up, Amigo. I see you like to call people names like a big boy. You however have nothing that's going to stop this angry luchador. You see, I was overlooked my whole life. I said "I want to be a wrestler" and I get a "No, you're too small", but I show people here that anyone can do what they want once they have their heart on it. Don't listen to the no people like yourself and Diamond. You all will soon know it doesn't get anywhere with me. I'm the Dragon of Mexico and my fire burns hot tonight, and I don't mind burning you down to the ground and pinning you 1...2...3

*Golden Dragon jumps into the ring where Will is waiting for him still with his new title*

Golden Dragon: I beat Andersen Vega. I beat Jack Rogue. Tonight I will beat the so called King of Precision called Will Neilson. I already beat one King of Precision, so what harm is it to beat another? You have something that demands respect and pride, but I just know you can't give that title what it deserves. However, the Mexican Sensation can and will! I will beat the champion here tonight and get myself a match for that glorious title at Viewers Choice. Now, how about we give these people what they want and get this started? You ready, Amigo?

*Golden Dragon drops his mic as Will Neilson attacks him from behind. He is clearly trying to get the upper hand and will probably do so here tonight. Golden wasn't ready for a sneak attack like this, but Golden won't back away from a fight. Golden reverses one of his punches and delivers a fury of kicks. It seems like Will Neilson didn't expect this from the small man*

Golden Dragon
: You try to attack me? Not SMART!

*Golden begins to lift Will up, but Will uses this opportunity to low blow Golden. Will is now standing tall as the ref walks over to Golden Dragon*

Random Ref 4: Do you want to continue in this match up? Can you compete here tonight?

*Golden Dragon is in very bad pain right now, but he finds the energy to yell out something*

Golden Dragon: YES! I will continue for the people watching tonight! I will not give up!

*The match now begins with Will Neilson having the upper hand*

*I thought this was too good to pass on. I made a quick promo here so I could show people the fighting heart of Golden Dragon*

Reactions: Chicken McDouble