Sites where i can download brushes

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Reaction score
i only have a select amount of brushes, maybe one or two and want more brushes. anyone know any sites with Brushes to download for Photoshop CS3? rep will be given to any good sites. i looked at the resources page and half the links for it all aint working.

Wrestling Station

this question was asked alot on this help forum..

anyway, in your photoshop CS3.. you go to the brushes.. click on the right side there is an arrow beside the brush plate. then go to load brushes.. there you browse your computer and search for the folder you downloaded the brushes at. Viola!

Toddy

Reaction score
I'm finding it difficult to find good quality brushes for PS 7.0 and for some wierd reason i can't get onto DeviantArt don't work what sites do you suggest

Weebo

Reaction score
all u have to do is go to deviantart.com , then type in what type of brushes you want then click on them. They will come up and then click download on th left hand side

Toddy

Reaction score
all u have to do is go to deviantart.com , then type in what type of brushes you want then click on them. They will come up and then click download on th left hand side

I'm finding it difficult to find good quality brushes for PS 7.0 and for some wierd reason i can't get onto DeviantArt don't work what sites do you suggest

I said Deviant don't work for some wierd reason

Reaction score
C:\Program Files\Adobe\Adobe Photoshop CS2\Presets\Brushes
put them in that folder then they should be on ur list of brushes lol:D
well it will be cs3 for u :D

JC Punk

Reaction score
U have to hit download on deviantart.com then hit save to disk then go to the brush on photoshop then theres a little arrow hit it then hit load brushes then find it where u saved them then u should have ur brushes.