Site updates [March 2013]

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
I felt like changing a few things around on the site today, and some of them might feel weird at the moment.

1) Firstly, I've made it so the wrestling sections are at the top. We are a wrestling forum and those are the priority sections.

2) I've changed the WWE PPV section to "Wrestlemania 29", and will continue to rename them each month depending on what PPV is next. We will move older threads from now on into the sub-forum. I'll do that at some point.

3) Because of the above change, I had to move NXT discussion. So I renamed the SmackDown section to "SmackDown, NXT & Events". All SmackDown, NXT and other WWE programming discussion now goes in that section. SmackDown wasn't as active as the other wrestling sections, so this is why I chose that section to merge with.

4) I've added some group-related shop items in our official shop.

That's all I can think of for now. I was asked by multiple users to start making these update threads so you stay informed, so here you go.

Thanks.

Edit: I also renamed this section slightly. Lol.

Roi

Champion
Reaction score
You should get a notification every time someone writes #Crayluminati

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
boooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Dat Kid1

King of smurf Style
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
Lovely changes with 1 & 2. 3 is alright and for 4 i'm excited for the smiley addition, group stuff not so much but i'll get over it

GeeTeaIye

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
You should also change the description of Smackdown subforums and the PPV subforums.

Roi

Champion
Reaction score
NanoRah14 said:
@Crayo, where is the group section? i've looking for it and I can't find it

AT the bottom

Lackin

I'm a F'kn Mark - It's my real name.
Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
zFgjY9e
it takes getting used to (#1) but i can understand why u did it tho

Reaction score
feels weird with the Wrestling section being up there. I keep scrolling down to find it. :damnn: