Sin City 2 poster too risque for release

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

GrammarNazi82

Lovable Kind of Filthy
Reaction score
Poor Eva...

The Motion Picture Association of America has deemed a sexy character poster featuring Eva Green in Frank Miller's Sin City: A Dame To Kill For to risqué for public advertising.

According to PageSix, the MPAA disapproved the (possibly) NSFW poster below due to "nudity — curve of under breast and dark nipple/areola circle visible through sheer gown."

The site adds, "Dimension declined to comment but it is believed execs are working on a compromise with the MPAA before the sequel opens Aug. 22."

Poster image (possibly NSFW):
9adbcb07d98c3ebc42d9f35880b7c55a.jpg

Article

Trip in the Head

Jester of Darkness
Reaction score
God we are SOOOOO lame in the US. I remember seeing orange juice ads with naked tits on German tv when I was Germany years ago. So tired of the prudes running things.

EDIT: I meant to type "ruining", but running works just as well I guess.

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
Lol we are WAY too sensitive in the US over this type of shit.. this isn't even half bad :p
I must say though I'm pretty pumped for Sin City 2, was a big fan of the first one.
Good cast; Jessica Alba, Rosario Dawson, JGL, Rourke, Brolin..

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
nice tits. Who needs it for public advertising? The PR campaign on this alone has to hit 90% of their main market. (us) If this were a remake or had to have something to prove I might worry, but that just isnt the case.

So damn excited for this.

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
God we are SOOOOO lame in the US. I remember seeing orange juice ads with naked tits on German tv when I was Germany years ago. So tired of the prudes running things.

EDIT: I meant to type "ruining", but running works just as well I guess.
lmao i do love that concept, but it would only cheapen the US market, which is already full of dipshits. IMO this is a genius tactic, so many younger kids are going to get hyped for this who more than likely never saw the first and only want to fap.

It's like when I go onto tpb and the top new game download is some japanese rape simulator. Other cultures can do what they want, but I really do enjoy the "might be too racy" deals a ton more than I do the cheap one's that are just too far over the line. I'm not going to buy the OJ because the chick has nice tits, that's just shitty advertising - same as naked news.

Trip in the Head

Jester of Darkness
Reaction score
lmao i do love that concept, but it would only cheapen the US market, which is already full of dipshits. IMO this is a genius tactic, so many younger kids are going to get hyped for this who more than likely never saw the first and only want to fap.

It's like when I go onto tpb and the top new game download is some japanese rape simulator. Other cultures can do what they want, but I really do enjoy the "might be too racy" deals a ton more than I do the cheap one's that are just too far over the line. I'm not going to buy the OJ because the chick has nice tits, that's just shitty advertising - same as naked news.
But I bet plenty of other people would