Sin Cara

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Sabretooth

Reaction score
Well he's back. In his first run, he got suspended for 30 days and tore his patella. After 7 months he's returned with new gear and hopefully a new move set. On Smackdown tonight Sin Cara beat Heath Slater in a good match with no botches. What do you think is in Sin Cara's future?

Hoss

HELL IS NOT A MYTH
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
sting
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
If it was up to me, I'd put him in a feud with Cesaro. I've said it a couple of times (on here and elsewhere I believe) that I think Cesaro would get over great in a feud against Cara. The first reason being that in his Chikara days he had the benefit of wrestling with everyone from Los Ice Creams to Icarus to Ricochet to Hallowicked. Basically, he's had experience wrestling against guys with movesets similar to Sin Cara. That will benefit them both, in that it will highlight Cesaro's skills and strengths, and it will also mean that Cara gets to face a guy who knows what he's doing against a luchador.

The other main advantage is the potential for a mask feud. There are very few angles better at generating heel heat than a heel trying to unmask a face. Cesaro could bully Cara for the better part of 2 months, while also evading getting into a direct match-up with him. Finally, Sin Cara wants to get his hands on Cesaro, and Cesaro agrees on the terms that he puts his mask at stake. In the month leading up to big blowoff, Cesaro could attack and tear up Cara's mask (like both Eddie and Jericho did in their feuds with Rey) while Cara manages to narrowly escape being unmasked. In the end, I'd put Cara over. It would propel Cara to a point where he could challenge for the IC title, and it would also benefit Cesaro in making him not only a great heel, but it also makes him look like he has a mean streak, and could destroy anyone at any time.

That's just fantasy though. Realistically, he might win the IC title some time late this year, and he'll probably have a good showing in the MITB match, but I don't expect him to be as spectacular as WWE are trying to make him, simply because WWE don't know what to do with him, imo.