Sin Cara Updates, Beth Phoenix Talks Divas Division, Punk WWE Mag Promo

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

WrestlingSmarks News

Reaction score
- WWE has released a promo video for CM Punk’s “shocking interview” in the October issue of WWE Magazine:

- Beth Phoenix says she and Natalya are out to change the way the fans see the WWE Divas division. She wrote on Twitter:

“Its not the Divas Division that needs saving, but the WWE Universe. Myself and @NatbyNature are on a mission to make you change your minds.. As long as I can remember I have worked my butt off and been underappreciated while the crowd adores @RealKellyKelly and @EveMarieTorres… I am tired of looking and being the best and being passed over time and time again. Im done asking for approval. And just getting started. Proving my point. #DivasofDoom. Most of all, the WWE Universe WILL listen. Because We will MAKE YOU. #DivasofDoom.”

- Sin Cara has been working as a babyface, defeating Tyson Kidd, on the current WWE tour in France over the weekend. At yesterday’s show in Paris, Cara even stayed around the ring for a while and took photos with fans.

- Speaking of Cara, WWE has had him wearing his mask while out in public sight-seeing in France this weekend.