Sin Cara reported as not injured

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
WWE cameras spoke with Rey Mysterio and Sin Cara after their match at Hell in a Cell. Mysterio said their win at Hell In a Cell only makes them stronger going forward. Mysterio translated for Cara as he talked about the spot in their match where Cara landed on his head. Cara saw a doctor backstage and everything was good. He was knocked out for a split second when the spot first happened but apparently he is fine now.

F4Wonline.com reports that there was concern over Cara after the spot first happened on TV but it was not a hot topic backstage so apparently he’s fine.

source

swangirl

The Artiste
Reaction score
I am glad to hear Sin Cara is okay.

swangirl

The Artiste
Reaction score
I am really liking Sin Cara and Rey as a tag team. They work so well together Rey is doing a really good job as Sin Cara's Mentor. Sin Cara seems a lot better in the ring.

Jonathan

Champion
Reaction score
Good to hear, they're a good tag team.