Sin Cara out with concussion

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
Sin Cara missed last weekend's WWE live events because he suffered a concussion, likely in the March 11th RAW match against Jack Swagger. Cara was evaluated on March 18th and underwent Impact concussion testing. Cara didn't work Tuesday's SmackDown tapings and that could be a sign that he wasn't cleared to wrestle yet.

No timeframe on his return so this could just be short term or it could be long term. HHH must be proud of his investment. :obama:

Read more

Senhor Perfect

Bulletproof
Reaction score
What a bust. He hasn't produced at all, even his first entrance was a botch. Give Hunico the mask if you want to keep the character. It's time to send Mistico back to Mexico.

Reactions: Pop Tatari
Reaction score
He botched that diving move and hit his head on the floor.

Here's the video. Watch it from 02:00.
http://pwnews.org/video/YJaVWPY9.html

Nano

The Game
Technician
Reaction score
Website
www.pheed.com
Senhor Perfect said:
What a bust. He hasn't produced at all, even his first entrance was a botch. Give Hunico the mask if you want to keep the character. It's time to send Mistico back to Mexico.

Only got to say I love this post.

I agree, but I want Hunico to fight without mask, it's much better. Sin Cara/Mistico shoud be out of WWE, he's also making Rey Mysterio look like a bad wrestler, a thing that he's never been

RoyalRaven

Fooqy Booqy Biggest Gamer Winner!
Banned
Reaction score
Damn that's a shame, I wish Hunico was under the mask though :(

acailler

Reaction score
1456452827190eafd593e266c6c9183c.jpg

Pop Tatari

Christian vieri
Reaction score
Senhor Perfect said:

Hunico has produced way better matches and wwe don't want to use him prominently. Really cannot understand wwes logic.