Sin Cara News from RAW

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Reaction score
- There was a lot of speculation on Sin Cara after he was squashed by Alberto Del Rio on last night's RAW Supershow. The feeling is they just brought him back to TV with a new look and gave him a few wins, only to have Del Rio take him out in a quick segment.

As of this writing, WWE has not posted a storyline injury update on Cara, which they usually do after an injury angle on RAW or SmackDown.

Source: F4W

Sucks that he gets squashed as soon as he returns.. :sad:

Leo C

Backlund Mark
Reaction score
Well, I wasn't too surprised. Plus, it wasn't that much of a squash, Del Rio attacked him during his entrance, what should be considered as an attack when he wasn't ready... this shouldn't cost him any credibility. And I'm pretty sure they didn't have this squash in mind until the third or fourth script, so it probably wasn't planned previously.

Matt

Champion
Reaction score
Hopefully just a one time thing :yay:

Arrow1

CURRENTLY 1-0 IN WWE
Reaction score
Website
www.twitter.com
Yeah I was really disapointed.. Besides that armbar that "is better then any ordinary armbar", ADR is average in-ring.. For gods sake, Sin Cara was/is the best Lucha Libre in Mexico..

Leo C

Backlund Mark
Reaction score
I think they just wanted to promote Sin Cara and Del Rio due to the Hispanic crowd, and then they had to put them in the show but didn't really have any ideas.

Leo C

Backlund Mark
Reaction score
Oh. Yeah, that's not happening. It's burying time! :bury:

I think a Sheamus smiley would do well for burying situations nowadays.

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
Ever since Wrestlemania 27, my friends and I can't believe that as a legit finisher, especially something that could injure someone. Edge wouldn't tap and even wound up winning the match, and his arm isn't that much different from Sin Cara or Rey Mysterio, who are "put on the shelf with shoulder injuries"

But still, why set up an injury angle and not go through with it? This was just a pointless burial then.
#wwelogic
#atleastthey'redoingsomethingwithaheelthough

Leo C

Backlund Mark
Reaction score
Rainman said:
Ever since Wrestlemania 27, my friends and I can't believe that as a legit finisher, especially something that could injure someone. Edge wouldn't tap and even wound up winning the match, and his arm isn't that much different from Sin Cara or Rey Mysterio, who are "put on the shelf with shoulder injuries"

But still, why set up an injury angle and not go through with it? This was just a pointless burial then.
#wwelogic
#atleastthey'redoingsomethingwithaheelthough

Useless burials are pretty common.

Crayo said:
Do it. :bury1 : for Sheamus lol.

I can do that and the Slater smiley you asked me last night. But I need pics.

Arrow1

CURRENTLY 1-0 IN WWE
Reaction score
Website
www.twitter.com
@[Leo C]
c741ae402eadcd90ef4741860e973a8e.jpg

sheamus-vs-game.jpg

d2fca2d23682ad77744ef0a2429b6df2.png