Sin Cara and Rey Mysterio verses? For Rey's last match at WrestleMania?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

CrazyJ Cena

Jobber
Reaction score
Wouldn't it be just great if Rey and Sin Cara teamed up at Wrestle Mania against a strong team, against THE SHIELD? Rey's last match it should be? It would be the greatest of greatest matches.

CrazyJ Cena

Jobber
Reaction score
I think Rey would just get injured before WM

WWE Champ, WH Champ, CW Champ? Ha? People like you who think back, who don't look at the good. He'll return and trust me dude he'll shatter the shit out of the Universe.

Kuolema

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
WWE Champ, WH Champ, CW Champ? Ha? People like you who think back, who don't look at the good. He'll return and trust me dude he'll shatter the shit out of the Universe.
Moar liek he'll shatter the shit out of his knees

But in all seriousness, it would be cool to see Rey again, but he's getting old. Imo it would be better for him to leave, than to just ''LOLRETURN *2 weeks later* LOLINJURY'' again.

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
WWE has Samuray del sol down in developmental so I wouldn't use Sin Cara as the "heir to Mysterio" either way. And Rey will just get injured again, as always. The moment you need stem cell treatment on your knees you should hang up the boots.

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
no the match would be horrible, get off that bandwagon. Rey was great in WCW, over a decade ago, sin cara is garbage. Period. See it?

Nano

The Game
Technician
Reaction score
Website
www.pheed.com
Rey is much better than Sin Cara. Rey. WWE may even put Sin Cara over Rey. Really, I wouldn't like to see that happening...

TheTreeFrog

Jobber
Reaction score
It sucks that because his knees are sooo bad he's screwed out of a good retirement match. I was big Mysterio fan as a little kid and it will be sad to see him go. I can't even think of a really good last opponent for Rey. I mean, you could give him a match against Sin Cara as the passing of the torch but Sin Cara isn't a big enough star to be honest. I hope WWE doesn't screw it up.

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
It sucks that because his knees are sooo bad he's screwed out of a good retirement match. I was big Mysterio fan as a little kid and it will be sad to see him go. I can't even think of a really good last opponent for Rey. I mean, you could give him a match against Sin Cara as the passing of the torch but Sin Cara isn't a big enough star to be honest. I hope WWE doesn't screw it up.
Samuray Del Sol fits the bill.

Reactions: TheTreeFrog