Sin Cara advertised for Mexico tour later this month.

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
Superluchas.net and several regular dirtsheets are reporting that Sin Cara is being advertised as part of Smackdown's mexico tour, May 24-May 26.

Not sure if this is worth posting, due to the card being subject to change and it doesn't mean anything, really, about him being prepared for an on-screen return, but there's a glimmer of hope that there will be another watchable segment of Smackdown coming soon.

Leo C

Backlund Mark
Reaction score
I'd like to see his return to see if he's improved, and if so, it could help Smackdown.

I'd like to see his return to see if he's improved, and if so, it could help Smackdown.

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
Be good to see him back, his matches are always entertaining either for his move set or the comedy styling of his botches.

Sent from my Xoom using Tapatalk 2