Simon "the Surgeon" Smythe

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

bxwxc

Reaction score
Character name: Simon "the Surgeon" Smythe
Height: 6'2"
Weight: 235
Age or D.O.B.: 29
Billed From: Heel
Face/heel/tweener:
Gimmick/Background: Sadistic technical wrestler/former surgeon
Non-FWA accomplishments:
FWA accomplishments: None
FWA win-loss record, if you wish to keep one:
Style of wrestling (brawler, high flyer, technical, etc.): Technical
A minimum of TEN perfected moves your character does in a match (feel free to separate your moveset into categories ie basic strikes, signatures etc.): Chop block, kneebar, kneebreaker, dragon suplex, snap neckbreaker (Mr. Perfect style), piledriver, lung blower, Japanese style armdrag, hammerlock, shoulderbreaker,
A minimum of one finishing move, and a maximum of three: Anesthesia (Dragon Sleeper), LeBell Lock, STF,
Attire: Wears light blue bloody scrubs to the ring and changes to light blue trunks with bloody splatter.
Base pic for your character (please include the name of the base pic and refer to our taken base pic thread): Julian McMahon as Christian Troy
Theme music: "A Perfect Lie" by the Engine Room
Introduction promo of at least two hundred words introducing your character to us:

The scene fades in on a darked room. A single source of light illuminates a medical exam table covered in bloody linens. The amount them makes it look like a bloodbath occurred here. A sharp voice is heard from off camera.

"As you can see, my last patient was a bleeder."

Simon Smythe steps into view, a sadistic smile twisted across his face.

"I like it when they bleed. It makes me feel alive. When i see the streams of red begin to flow from the cuts I make, i feel an energy vibrate through my entire body. I feel no pain and see nothing but ways to draw more and more blood from my patient."

The look on Smythe's face is highlighted by the medical light above the table. He smile looks evil and his eyes burn red with the reflected light.

"Unfortunately, my colleagues and my patients see this as an issue. In fact, i am no longer licensed to provide surgery in the United States because of this reason. Thats why i had to travel to this foreign land to conduct black market surgeries."

Smythe reaches to a nearby instrument table and picks up a scalpel that has blood dried on its blade.

"However, this is not my home. I have a new home, tha Fantasy Wrestling Alliance. There I will no longer have patients, i will have opponents. There i will recieve adoration when i make them bleed. I will receive money and fame when i tear their appendages from their joints. In the FWA, i will receive glory when I surgically decimate every single opponent placed in my way. And i will do it all while i create precisely as much pain as possible."

Smythe stabs the scalpel into the medical table.

"The Doctor is in, gentlemen, and i am ready for my next victim."

Fade out

Jimmy King

It’s Britney, bitch
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
oAYiXZo
Favorite Wrestler
eAVr0ua
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Favorite Wrestler
DjUmJN2
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
eIHNFff
Favorite Sports Team
padres
Favorite Sports Team
Zjaonp3
Welcome to FWA!

We just posted the next set of cards for upcoming shows in a few weeks, but if you’d like to send in a vignette to be featured on one of the shows please send it to me, @Mandalorian , @SupineSnake and @Dubble J and we’ll be sure to include it on the show. We can also just use your introduction promo as a vignette if you’d like, it’s up to you!

If you have any other questions please don’t hesitate to reach out to myself or the other mods I mentioned. As always, good luck and have fun!

SupineSnake

FREE PALESTINE
Reaction score
Welcome! What Jimmy said!

Also, if you're on discord, reach out to me or one of the other mods with your handle and we'll sort adding you to our discord server. It's where a lot of our discussion of FWA, climate protest, and nihilism takes place.

• Haha
Reactions: Rosie and Tig

Tommy Bedlam

E-Fed Staff Member
Reaction score
Welcome aboard!! Looking forward to what you do with this character. It appeals to my 90s wrestling fandom!

Rosie

Dark Side
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
dJvrW4y
Favorite Wrestler
kevinsteen
Favorite Wrestler