Signatures.

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
Feels weird doing this instead of Crayo but I'll attempt to better him.

We have noticed some users have signatures which are too large, causing issues with other members whilst reading the forum. Please limit your signatures so they don't take up too much space, either by using spoilers or image resizing tags. If you're unsure feel free to PM a staff member and we'll tell you if it needs to be altered. Also note Staff my edit your signature, usually leaving a pastebin link with the old signature in and a note or PM asking you to alter it and how.

How to spoiler.

Code:
 [spoiler][/spoiler]

How to image resize

Code:
 [img=widthxheight] [/img]

Webx

Future Endeavoured
Banned
Reaction score
Let me Guess this is now a Command?

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
Webx said:
Let me Guess this is now a Command?

Indeed it is, I myself demanded this. In all seriousness it was causing issues with a few members so needed to be addressed, for further reference please remain on topic not allowing vendettas from other threads come into effect.

Farooq

Chairwoman of The New Day
Reaction score
My signature is perfect :boss1:

Matt

Champion
Reaction score
just disable signatures!!! like I've said! people don't deserve this much freedom of expression!

Asskicker said:
Is mine illegal? :booker:

It's a bit big. put your fave 5 in the spoiler