Signature request. Please and thank you.

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

monkeystyle

Reaction score
Theme: Your concept.

Colours: black and white, ideally. If you have a better idea though run with it.
Person(s): Jim Morrison
Text: On one side of the signature, I want this text :

Do you know the warm progress under the stars?
Do you know we exist? filled with green death
(I touched her thigh & death smiled)
We have assembled inside this ancient & insane theatre

Font: Which ever looks best with your concept tbh.
Size: Again all you.

Pics: The pic should be on the side opposite the text. http://aarkangel.files.wordpress.com/2007/09/jim_morrison_narrowweb__300x4250.jpg

Name placement: No name thank you.

monkeystyle

Reaction score
Y'know. Filling requests for your Admin is generally a good thing. Gives you a chit to call in in the future.

C4

Here you go:

JimMor.jpg

If you need any changes, feel free to ask :yesyes:

monkeystyle

Reaction score
dunno if this would be a pain in the ass but could the notebook where the quote is, could it be a spiral notebook?

Otherwise the colours are perfect. Not b&w, but still, ideal.

Wrestling Station

You know how busy I am these days. So if you are not in a hurry for this, I might give it a try later. But if you cant wait then I cant make it.

Wrestling Station

Kinda rusty, but anyway; here you go Monkeyman >_>
morrisonWScopy.jpg

C4

dunno if this would be a pain in the ass but could the notebook where the quote is, could it be a spiral notebook?

I would have changed it quickly but I didn't save the PSD file :(

exC.On

Reaction score
lol c4, use your own coloring and textures, I can tell you used my Morrison sig I did for cool temptations, you didn't erase the "JO" and "MO" well enough, I know you did it with the cage sig aswell but I let you slide when I saw that.

anyway, heres a quick attempt MS. kept it simple.
vs1407.png

PeepShow

lol c4, use your own coloring and textures, I can tell you used my Morrison sig I did for cool temptations, you didn't erase the "JO" and "MO" well enough, I know you did it with the cage sig aswell but I let you slide when I saw that.

LMAO.gif

On a side note, the Will and Carlton avy really kinda owns.

CT Styles

anyway, heres a quick attempt MS. kept it simple.
vs1407.png

I like this one the best and :smh at C4.

C4

What's wrong with that?

I just used a classic stock image to get the right color flow for the signature, exC.On had it done perfectly.

exC.On

Reaction score
you don't use peoples work for it though, that's what resources, brushes, etc are for. But idc, I'm not trippin.