Sig of me

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Kassidy

Reaction score
kass4.png

kass3.png

kass2.png

Rate/Hate

any better?

kass5.png

by the way WS if you didnt know thats a pic of me that i cut out, an the other ones there is alot of white cuz i put a light soft brush layer of white i took it off in this one

Wrestling Station

it looks really bad imo.

1- the psd itself looks bad quality. try use some sharp filters on it, then blur it at the end (not much)
2- add some golden gradient to it and reduce the white on he psd as its not clear at all.
3- one thing you can do first, you need to increase the size of the psd. Then do the things i mentioned on the previous points.

post the modified one, lets see if it got better result from it?

Fenix0505

Reaction score
I don't see anything wrong with it the first time I photoshoped my self it came out very bad.. i give ya an 8/10

Wrestling Station

now we can see your face much clearer, but i think you applied the gradient at a wrong opacity imo.

Kassidy

Reaction score
well u didnt say a specfic way to set it? if there is a certian way tell me an ill give it a try

Wrestling Station

ok this is what i was talking about .. like this one but with a bigger psd.
32zlsuu.png