Showstopper aka Majasty is the best flamer ever [/sarcasm]

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

This Guy

Untitled.jpg

btw, this is completely between me and him too. I am not trying to start another LHR/Showstopper flame war. She already kicked his ass. I just thought everyone would get a kick out of his little claim here.

Here is the direct link if the img doesn't show up for you, oh and remember to read from the bottom up. as its from the sb

http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b125/azhart/Untitled.jpg

This Guy

He thinks he won because it got deleted. THe only reason it got deleted was because the person that deleted it hit delete instead of close. The only reason it got closed was because he wouldn't except the fact that he lost and just kept posting the same insults over and over again ending with basicly that he won. When the match was over a long time ago.

Wrestling Station

By looking at this thread, I can see that Blaze actually viewed it :laugh:

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

Can't we just ban the kid?

(reffering to ShowStopper)

Wrestling Station

lol....you'd think if you were a God you'd make yourself taller then 2Ft tall
^lol, so he is the lord of the asphalt!!!!!

LadyHotrod

Oh come on guys! He sure did own me! Every response was "you have AIDS and your mom does too!" I mean, wow! I was so owned, I am still licking my wounds!! How can you top both you and your mom having AIDS? You just can't!