Show's turn.

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

MikeRaw

So at Unforgiven, we saw The Big Show turn heel. What do you think of this move? And what do you think of how it was done (against Taker)?
I think this will make for the beter storylines on SD.
It's not the generic big moster attacks Jimym Wang Yang, turns heel shit.
He's actually a good choice IMO. SD was in desperate need of a heel, and Big Show is easy to get over as a heel. Even though he was over as a face, the way this was done was great for getting people to dislike him.
Also, Show has a ton of talent, but as a face, he is just to "friendly" to become a top guy. Heel has worked for him in the past, and I think it will now.
But above all else, I love how it was done, with him turning on Taker, and beating him down.
What is everyones thoughts on this?

Christian

Reaction score
Big Show is the best big guy ever. He can easily get over as top heel, as shown with lesnar and angle and shit a few years back

1chiban

Reaction score
My main problem is that we've seen a Big Show Undertaker feud a couple of times before now. Was uninteresting now and will be even more so now. They should've ran with the Kozlov-Show thing they teased and found 'Taker something else to do.

kingovkings

Reaction score
I like the idea of a big feud starting and Taker and show can both work well together. Coz TBH at the mo there isnt really anything feud wise on smackdwn. They have a serious lack of ME feuds. Hell a lack of feuds right through the roster lol.

I would have like to see Show and Kozlov go at it though. I think that could have been a good feud. And i would have like to see how they worked in the ring.

Haight

Reaction score
It doesn't suprise me that Big Show turned heel. When you got Kozlov breathing down your neck...What else can you do except find away out of the situation. He knew that Vicki Guerrero couldn'tprotect him forever and he was sick of laying awake at nights worrying about it so he did the only thing he could to survive. Hey If you can't beat em'...join them"

Ballin

Reaction score
I'm not a big fan of Big Show but if he can get over then i'm cool with it. Show's been a pretty good heel before and he was getting bland as face so I'm happy with the heel turn.

The Rated R CMStar

It was necessary. Big Show attacks gives Taker an excuse to take some weeks off "selling injuries" if he needs again some time off. It is obvious Edge is being saved until Survivor Series minimum again, and with WWE not wanting to do just yet HHH vs Taker(which lets me wondering why did they wasted HHH vs Edge if that wasn't the WM plan, they must be going with the thing I predicted since day 1 on the draft: Edge vs HHH vs Taker), until Wrestlemania, they have to keep both men busy, and I can't see Big Show doing that with Taker and then doing just that with HHH for the belt.

C4

Big Show goes great with a heel character, we've seen that in the past as well. But this time we need something fresh from the writers, a better way to utilize the heel Big Show... put him in some sort of new feud instead of having the same old ones.

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

The fact that it took this long to make a thread about this topic just proves that nobody really gives a fuck.

Yes, he's better as a heel. But then again, that's just logic. Faces are generally meant to be underdogs. And the heaviest guy on the roster is no underdog. Now he's turned heel, leave him heel.

And plz, no live sex celebration with Vickie.

LadyHotrod

The Big Show is boring. I can never get interested in anything he does.

Yeah, he's better as a heel, but he just never seems to do anything to get me watching. I really can't stand him and he's a whiner sometimes.

wwefan405

Reaction score
i really hope big show wins the wwe title in the near future

JayScorpion

Reaction score
i think a heel show is a better show. i mean hes this big huge guy, if hes nice then ytf be intimidated? same goes for kane.

exC.On

Reaction score
Turning heel was the best for him, when he was face he was just "out there" when he came on tv i forgot he was signed to the wwe

JayScorpion

Reaction score
yea and he was supposed to be the heel for the mayweather match but every1 hated mayweather so they just kept him heel. itll be kool to see him vs taker. remember when they teamed up back in 99? that couldve been a nasty duo.

C4

The Big Show is boring. I can never get interested in anything he does.

No, he is a great wrestler and can pull off some great matches. He is interesting with other skills as well. It's just that the same dull storylines make him look boring on Television.