Showroom

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

PureGreatness

Reaction score
I am only showing these so i can get better so please Rate/Hate and tell me how i can get better

ZackYork.jpg

JordanLagroveSig-1.jpg

englishalistersimo.jpg

jordanlagrove.jpg

randyorton.jpg

ChrisBenoit.jpg

C4

Good work on the sigs,
Why is the Morrison sig so streched? You don't download PSD's do you? Just save them from PSD protocol.

Don't do that, the quality goes down. All of them are just okay, not really good except the first one of Shelton Benjamin. The first one is just fantastic, 8/10 for that. Good work.

PureGreatness

Reaction score
Ok Thanks could you please tell me what you like about it then i know on how i could maybe improve my others

C4

Ok Thanks could you please tell me what you like about it then i know on how i could maybe improve my others

What I like about the first one is the text, you used good font and had a nice little stroke as well, I like that.

The picture of Shelton faded in the background looks good as well and so does the background. But you should have blended the PSD, duplicate the layer and set it to some other mode [i.e. other than 'normal'] like overlay or multiply. So that's what it is brother.

PureGreatness

Reaction score
ZackYork2copy.jpg

I have tired it tell me what you think Rate/Hate? Also tell me if i can improve it more

jwind

Reaction score
-a 1px black border
-imo, i never use a stroke on any grunge font like you've done. i'd suggest changing the font

jwind

Reaction score
if your using photoshop, this is the way i do it....

-once done with image, create new layer
-go to Image >> Apply Image
-go to Select >> All
-go to Edit >> Stroke
-Width=1px , color=black , Location=inside

PureGreatness

Reaction score
A new sig tried please tell me how to improve

CMPunk1.jpg

And also Rate/Hate

John

the image of cm punk on the left looks streatched but apart from that it looks ok. i like all the sigs above apart from the benoit one. he looks sadistic and after the incident you know, anyway good work from you. 9/10 overall for your proformance.