Showdown of Dreams: MVP & Miz vs. The Hardyz

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Andrew

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
johncena2
Favorite Wrestler
ricochet
[video=youtube;A4pYrVuJEOM]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A4pYrVuJEOM[/video]

I circle prey in the cypher, like a cage fighter
I maim rhymers, waste biters, bang writers
your highness, arrive from the sky, I stay flyer
on a mic, like I, stage dive with hang-gliders

The words blast out of the speakers as MVP and The Miz walk from behind the curtain, the crowd booing heavily as The Miz and MVP grin as they slap hands as they walk down with MVP holding the microphone.

52.jpg

M.V.P;

You all boo me still? I come out here and you boo the greatest superstar ever to step foot in this very ring? Today ain't the right day to get on my bad side... Now I could have came out 'ere a few weeks ago and addressed you losers but I chose not to, I sat back in my crib with The Miz. We were hoping these two morons Jeff and Matt Hardy to come out and speak, but they ain't 'ere, probs shootin' up and all y'know? What are those two guys up to these days? I'm tellin' ya, they're absolutely pointless and whilst we're still around wrestlin' winning gold and the usual, you've gotta recognize that this here... This is like the Superbowl to us, we're here to win it and they claim this is a dream match up? Who's management kiddin'? They think this is a dream match-up? Miz... tell 'em how it is dawg!

MVP gives The Miz the microphone

miz16.jpg

The Miz;

Really? Really? Really? Is this how you're going to treat two of the greatest superstars? Teaming up for the very first time, you people are probably thinking we stand no chance but that's where you're all wrong! June 13th is the day I will enable you idiots to shut your mouth once and for all. Not only have I been wrestling for a long time, but I've been hearing all your boo's lately... I've sat down and wondered, what is it that makes you hate me? Is it because I'm that good? Is it because I'm such a role model and I don't get myself suspended under the Wellness Policy? Take a look at Jeff and Matt, both have failed countless times and Jeff is now on a second-rate promotion but he isn't successful like I am. While I've suffered loss here and there, I am still on TV world-wide. Where is Matt these days Jeff? Did he wreck your life? Did he stumble when he arrived in the arena tonight? I haven't seen him since he went to the bathroom... But my success her-

The Miz and MVP are suddenly interrupted.

OOC: Going to keep it short so we can get more in this week. Good luck Hoovie!