Should WWE get Petey Williams.

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Ajax

Reaction score
Being that TNA released him, I'm thinking that he should come to WWE and show the fans what a good wrestler he truly is. I want your opinion on this.

kingovkings

Reaction score
Well this is just my opinion as ive only seen the guy a handfull of times on TNA as i dont watch it coz i dont like it. He had a stiener thing going on. But even though i think he has got talent he reminds me too much of stiener with that gimmick he had in tna. And personally i dont think he is any better or got anything special than most of the low and mid carder wwe has already. He wouldn't hit the ME so i cant see a reason for WWE to pick him up

Qwake

^ So you're saying if a wrestler isn't going to hit the Main Event then he shouldn't be signed?

Petey is fucking awesome but I dunno how he would do in the WWE, the best thing about him is the Canadian Destroyer and WWE woud take that away from him so he wouldn't really suit.

Beer Money Army

i dont mind petey williams. but he wouldnt excell in WWE, on the other hand the canadian destoryer probably wouldnt be able to use or it would be used very limited due to so many heavyweights within the company. I have highs doubts he could do to it the likes of the big show and kane.

chessarmy

He would be a good pick up, don't expect him to main event or anything, but I'm sure he'll put on a slew of great matches. I hope they would actually let him use the Destroyer though

Reaction score
It's not about Petey being able to give the Canadian Destroyer to anyone, it's all a matter of who can take it. The whole move is done by the guy taking it, he's the one doing all the lifting that leads to the flipping, Petey just goes along with it. Trevor Murdoch did a variation of it. It's too contrived for my tastes and looks way too fake.

Either way Petey is really an average worker at best who hasn't done anything of note in a few years and is pretty bland behing the mic. WWE doesn't need guys who need polish, plus he's small and is probably juicing. Petey and WWE are both best off if he goes to Mexico or Japan.

kingovkings

Reaction score
^ So you're saying if a wrestler isn't going to hit the Main Event then he shouldn't be signed?

Petey is fucking awesome but I dunno how he would do in the WWE, the best thing about him is the Canadian Destroyer and WWE woud take that away from him so he wouldn't really suit.

NO im not saying that if he aint gonna hit the ME he shouldn't be signed. what i did say before the bit i said about he wouldnt hit the ME. Was I dont think he is that special and there is better lower/Mid carder's in the WWE already so i dont see the point of signing him.

Evil Austin

I personally think he could be a great edition to the ECW roster

noumenon

I honestly never saw anything overly impressive about Petey Williams besides his finisher...and if you think he'd be allowed to do it in WWE you're out of your fuckin mind.

Airfixx

No thanks.... I'm not big on one-move-wonders (especially when the move looks as ridiculous as it does!).

noumenon

^lol..the first time I saw him do it I had to rewind a few times to realize what the hell was going on.

The Rated R CMStar

The only way I'd like Petey in WWE is if they bring Scott Steiner with him to cut the promos.

The Rated R CMStar

The only way I'd like Petey in WWE is if they bring Scott Steiner with him to cut the promos.