Should Undertaker Retire????

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Should Undertaker Retire???

• Yes Please

Votes: 3 30.0%
  • The Undertaker Retiring Haha Yeah right!!

Votes: 1 10.0%
  • No way

Votes: 6 60.0%

• Total voters

Mzkpunk

Jobber
Reaction score
I think that the undertaker's time in the WWE is coming to an end as he is getting old and appears in very rare occasions in the WWE so what do you guys think???

Roi

Champion
Reaction score
Yes. Let him go over Cena. He should have ended the streak 20-0. 22 is going to be odd

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
He is fine doing what he is doing for the time being. His clock is definitely ticking, but he has at LEAST one more Mania in him.

Lockard 23

The WWF/E Guru
Reaction score
He should at least have one more Mania match, with him going over Cena as his last victim. I can't see him having more than two more Wrestlemanias honestly, even though he stated that he wants to face Brock Lesnar at the event at some point, but Lesnar is looking to be occupied with The Rock next year. No way can he make it to 25-0, he's getting old and his injuries are catching up to him. He couldn't even wrestle Ambrose this year without getting injured.

Leo C

Backlund Mark
Reaction score
If he can go for a bit longer, why not let him there? He wrestles once a year and the matches are always great. Won't complain about guys not retiring anymore.

RoyalRaven

Fooqy Booqy Biggest Gamer Winner!
Banned
Reaction score
One more Mania, to go over another person and he should call it quits and live the rest of his life. Gotta be tiring.

louissiscool

The Artiste
Reaction score
I think let him do his one match a year as long as he is healthy enough for it.