Should Rusev Day end?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
sdf.jpg

I seen some rumors going around that they are going to be spitting up Aiden and Rusev in the near future.
I don't really follow the storylines with them to know what has happened or what is going on but what are your thoughts on it?
If it happens, will Rusev and/or Aiden be better off?

The Sheik

The Architect
Technician
Reaction score
Aiden English made Rusev Day special.. It shouldn't end, but clearly they're not going to do anything with Rusev and Aiden..

I just don't want Aiden to get shafted and become irrelevant because Lana is back in the picture. He's way too talented for that.

Reactions: Solid Snake

Doxo

Moist Nephew
Reaction score
No matter what Rusev will succeed, he has gotten over in litteraly every gimmick he's been given since he's debuted. The one I'm concerned about is Aiden, since he's really talented but has had zero opportunities sans Rusev Day. I don't think he'd be fired, in fact I know he won't, but being forever in the jobber role is a fate worse than fired in a way

Redboy123@

Reaction score
It's clear that they are going to split up Rusev Day. Maybe that will benefit Rusev as he can become a charasmatic upper midcarder under Lana.

I mean Aiden, Rusev and Lana as a team could work very well. But maybe Rusev and Lana on their own would legitimize him once again. Aiden is talented enough to find somthing else.

Biggest problem with all of this is. Why are they trying to make him a heel?

Grievous 3D

Is Currently In Stasis
Banned
Reaction score
This entire situation is complete bullshit!

The crowds have been rallying behind Rusev Day
since at least Clash of Champions last year but
the WWE refuse to run with it...and it is frustrating
beyond belief...and now instead of just pairing Lana
back with her Ru-Ru & allowing her to manage them
as a tag team...it appears the writers are going to use
Lana is the element to break up Rusev & English
before they ever achieve anything.

WWE...the current tag team champions on SDL are
heels...have Rusev Day feud with Harper & Rowan
and have them eventually win the titles!

IT WRITES ITSELF YOU DUMB FUCKS!!!

Frankly if I'm Rusev...I would have gone home after
they pulled this bullshit.

Someone explain to me why they would do this?

Rusev gets over & gets nothing...while their Chosen
One can't get over & gets 4 Wrestlemania main events.

It.Is.Wrong.And.It.Makes.Me.Fucking.Angry!

Farooq

Chairwoman of The New Day
Reaction score
Rusev Day should be 24\7, 365 days a year.

Mr. Roman Empire

The Game
Main Eventer
Reaction score
Lana cant get over without Rusev on her own so they now they are being put back together

Reactions: Crash

Mr. Roman Empire

The Game
Main Eventer
Reaction score
I think they could turn this into a great babyface storyline for Rusev if the fans get involved enough and do whatever they can to save Rusev Day

Mr. Roman Empire

The Game
Main Eventer
Reaction score

At this point I wouldn't be doubting the genius of a Vince McMahon plot here for some serious $ w/ the behind the scenes angle of them wanting to stop Rusev Day. This is just the kind of shit that will make it even stronger.

• Haha
Reactions: Solid Snake

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
At this point I wouldn't be doubting the genius of a Vince McMahon plot here for some serious $ w/ the behind the scenes angle of them wanting to stop Rusev Day. This is just the kind of shit that will make it even stronger.
You are right but I can't help but notice all the other non-American heels there has been.

alexb

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score

Someone explain to me why they would do this?

Rusev gets over & gets nothing...while their Chosen
One can't get over & gets 4 Wrestlemania main events.

It.Is.Wrong.And.It.Makes.Me.Fucking.Angry!

It just comes to show you how pathetic WWE are, as well as stupid thinking that by having Kevin Dunn or whomever do their "magic" by altering chants or messing with the volume will go without being noticed. Like, how dumb do these people think we are?

As far as Rusev is concerned, first off I wouldn't hold my breath in regrds to what Meltzer is reporting. Granted, they obviously teased something the other night on Smackdown but who's to say this wasn't done on purpose to throw us fans off?

Secondly, when it comes to how Rusev is treated, you can chalk that up to WWE STILL being bitter about the fact that him and Lana came out publicly about their engagement when "not supposed to". Simply pathetic....

Crash

Reaction score
Aiden English made Rusev Day special.. It shouldn't end, but clearly they're not going to do anything with Rusev and Aiden..

I just don't want Aiden to get shafted and become irrelevant because Lana is back in the picture. He's way too talented for that.

I agree Aiden has so much potential. Rusev is great too he could be like a modern day Iron Sheik, I mean he's nowhere near Sheik's level but he has potential.

I just wish WWE would give them their chance to shine.