Should New England go after Josh Rosen?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

WrestlingFan100

Reaction score
With Tom Brady having only a few years left, the Patriots have to find a QB to take over for him and I feel the team should go after Josh Rosen from Arizona. He would not cost a lot most likely a 3rd maybe a 2nd but he would be perfect behind Brady for a few years learning how to be a successful NFL QB and I feel he would be a great fit in the Patriots system once he becomes the starter.

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
I think the whole Josh Rosen trade buzz is smoke tbh. "We want Kyler Murray, do you? Better get this #1 pick tho"

Snowman1

Reaction score
To answer your question though, yes. Many teams should be interested in Rosen.
The scouts seem pretty unanimous that Rosen's better than most if not all of the QB's in this year's draft.
If you're the Patriots and want to groom a starter for this year, Rosen's likely better than anyone they'd pick with the 32nd pick. Hell they can probably trade their 2nd rounder for him.

The worst they'll do is hide him on your bench for a year and flip him for a better pick later if he sucks, because Patriots.

Just Kevin

All I can be is just Me!
Reaction score
I'm sure Rosen wouldn't mind sitting on the bench the next 3 years and picking up a ring or two.

But, yeah, Rosen would do best under the tutelage of Brady and Belichick a few years... he definitely was not ready to be a starter last year.

Snowman1

Reaction score
I'm finding another post to agree to of yours, one for the post itself and one for the FF7 sig.

Reactions: Just Kevin