Shop Glitch

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Lady Deathbane

thanks for the unban, lmao
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Because I know Crayo will forget again, I'll just post it here.

A few days ago I wanted to change my user to something else, so I tried to buy the username. It so happens that the name was already taken but it charged me for the name change anyway.

I don't know if anyone really cares enough to fix that because I don't care much myself about it :haha: considering there are bigger things to be more concerned about right now and I'm fully aware of that. This is just sort of a warning to everyone to double check the name you're about to buy.

I'd also like $10 refund because I tried changing it twice. :urm:

Roi

Champion
Reaction score
Lady Deathbane said:
Please don't. :sad:

I only just now understand who everyone is since almost everyone changed their name recently. :upset:
I'm rodrigo . I got bored of my username.. Might change back to rodrigo in a couple of months. If any user gets my name :upset:

Jonathan

Champion
Reaction score
You can't use seabs either. I tried doing JJ Seabs and it did't allow me.

Could you add Jonathan to the list please :3

Roi

Champion
Reaction score
That's what I meant Jonathan I would be mad if someone gets my beloved name :sad:

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
So you couldn't mention seabs at all? I thought it was just for the username, anyway I don't think he's taking requests guys it's just whenever he sees fit.

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
HBK said:
The now.. I could change my name to aids Johnson or Jonathan

We can't reserve all names. At the end of the day, if you change your name, there is always a risk someone else will take it. You need to ask yourself whether you prefer HBK or Rodrigo, and the same applies to JJ. JJ Seabz (which fucksucks), or Jonathan.

Roi

Champion
Reaction score
Yeah I understand it was just a suggestion :)

Jonathan

Champion
Reaction score
Pyro said:
We can't reserve all names. At the end of the day, if you change your name, there is always a risk someone else will take it. You need to ask yourself whether you prefer HBK or Rodrigo, and the same applies to JJ. JJ Seabz (which fucksucks), or Jonathan.
Jonathan doesn't fucksuck?!?! :yay:
Can you change it back then :3 I don't have the monies :(