Sheymoose losing streak.

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Rysenberg

Legend
Reaction score
Just two days after suffering his first loss in over 25 TV and pay-per-view matches this year, World Heavyweight Champion Sheamus has suffered another loss. He lost to Intercontinental Champion The Miz on last night’s episode of SmackDown due to interference from Big Show.

Read more: Don't bother actually, the rest of the report is uninteresting.

It's a shameful source..

Reactions: Farooq

Leo C

Backlund Mark
Reaction score
Don't spoil the moment Lacky :upset:

Plus, he lost via pinfall to Punk, that was great. When was the last time he had lost via pinfall before that?

CM Punk

AJ Styles
Champion
Reaction score
Don't really care about his streak at all. Just want the belt off him. THAT'S RIGHT! I said belt because that's what Sheamful has done to it.

Lacky

Champion
Reaction score
CM Punk said:
Don't really care about his streak at all. Just want the belt off him. THAT'S RIGHT! I said belt because that's what Sheamful has done to it.

The belt has pretty much lost all prestige it once had. Slap it on Barrett but I don't even think he has the midas touch to help it. Plus Barrett would be better off on Raw.

Leo C

Backlund Mark
Reaction score
Barrett needs to get some momentum before going for the WHC, he's only been squashing jobbers recently. Plus, let's not forget about Dolph.

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
Lacky said:
The belt has pretty much lost all prestige it once had. Slap it on Barrett but I don't even think he has the midas touch to help it. Plus Barrett would be better off on Raw.

Barrett at this point would be awful. Clearly DZ is going to be the next champion (excluding whoever beats Sheamus to eat the pin from Ziggler)

Danielson

Champion
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
I hadn't even realized how many matches he'd won in a row. I almost always do my bathroom breaks or soda refills during that segment haha

Lacky

Champion
Reaction score
DannyWoods11 said:
I hadn't even realized how many matches he'd won in a row. I almost always do my bathroom breaks or soda refills during that segment haha

Haha, you boss!

Farooq

Chairwoman of The New Day
Reaction score
:haha: Well I'll take that losing streak, probally their attempt to make Sheamus look like an underdog. Don't really care, just want that championship off of Sheamus....and I see what you did to the source....

Reactions: Rysenberg

Rysenberg

Legend
Reaction score
nWo Shawn Michaels said:
:haha: Well I'll take that losing streak, probally their attempt to make Sheamus look like an underdog. Don't really care, just want that championship off of Sheamus....and I see what you did to the source....

I knew you'd like it :yay: