Sheep jokes....

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Qwake

Agreed, even though they are all directed at me I used to laugh at them but you Aussies sure know how to suck the life out of something...("I likez the Hayley guy" and Rolling Stone)

seX-Power

For Chuck, anything. :ibbanana:

And Lennie, call me by my name >_>

Kizza

Well, maybe if Kiwi's weren't so gay they wouldn't get paid out for their secret sexual relations.

Qwake

Well, maybe if Kiwi's weren't so gay they wouldn't get paid out for their secret sexual relations.

So NZ is gay and they rape sheep? Wow, your about as funny as the rest of the Kangaroo riding blueberries from Adelaide :)

seX-Power

New Zealand > South Australia

It hurts but it's true...

:shifty:

Ok, maybe not.

Kizza

Thank you.

I hear those guys are pretty funny. Too bad i've never seen a kangaroo in my life.

Qwake

^ You heard wrong then...Saying you have never seen a Kangaroo is like saying I don't rape sheep and I know how much you think I do so what you said before must be a lie. South Aussie is shit compared to NZ, even if NZ isn't as great as some certain places in Aussie, it will always pwn your area of Australia :yes:

Kizza

^ You heard wrong then...Saying you have never seen a Kangaroo is like saying I don't rape sheep and I know how much you think I do so what you said before must be a lie. South Aussie is shit compared to NZ, even if NZ isn't as great as some certain places in Aussie, it will always pwn your area of Australia :yes:

*sigh*.

So, if I've never seen a kangaroo, you've never raped a sheep. Guess I was wrong about you then.

seX-Power

Kangaroo tastes nice. I saw one at the zoo, it kicked my friend in the nuts.