Sheamus, winning me over.

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
Anyone who knows me well on this forum, I wasn't too much of a fan of Sheamus. I dunno why, but last night on the mic he kind of won me over. I wish they gave him more time. Though, he needs to cut out the jokes and the no-selling; but overall he has quite a big presence about him.

Looking forward to him & Bryan, as someone mentioned in the discussion thread; this match last year was the dark US championship match for mania. Not even televised, now it's the ME for the WHC.

Let's hope he doesn't let me down on SmackDown -.-

Roach

Inappropriately dressed Walmart shopper
Reaction score
Website
www.dogforo.co.uk
Wow gone to 'stop the superman act' to 'I love him' nice to see you coming to the ginger and white side :p

Saylor

Champion
Reaction score
Website
www.wweforums.net
He won for a reason. There's something about him that screams big superstar. I quiet like his jokes, better than Cena's but he does need to get rid of the no-selling.

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
He still has to quit the sueperman act and I definitely don't love him :nudge:. But I like his Irish gimmick. The bad-ass Irishman with loads of stories to tell.

leojay

Champion
Reaction score
Haha, that was a fast change. Just before RAW you were calling him a no skilled pale cunt :p

But yeah, I agree. But hey, I've always liked him. I just wanted him to stop having bouts with Jinder Mahal >.<

He's insanely over with the crowd, has a great gimmick, great mic skills, and a good brawling in ring style. Definitely future top maineventer.

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
Crayo said:
Doesn't he train FCW stars now?

He got fired :

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/sport/wrestling/3688680/Finlay-Why-I-was-fired-by-WWE.html

More about it there.