Sheamus vs The Miz?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Reaction score
On Smackdown this week, Miz had another MizTV segment and just like The Miz, it was pretty awesome. Sheamus and The Miz had great chemistry. I loved how Sheamus didn't let The Miz speak at first then all of a sudden Miz randomly gets a his own Mic and just smiles at Sheamus. Honestly I kind of found Dolph Ziggler to be the one to ruin this segment a bit. They didn't need to fight. It should have just been Miz and Sheamus. Anyway what does everyone else think? Do you think a Miz/Sheamus feud would work? Possibly at Survivor Series (Miz being the cover boy for it and all)

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
Sheamus kills all momentum around him. He's the momentum hoover, if you want Miz's new found TV show and spotlight to stay good, then you wouldn't want him anywhere near Sheamus.

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
Miz can't last 90 seconds with Ryback... why would he suddenly be in line for a WHC feud? He has zero credibility at this point.

Jose Tortilla

Champion
Reaction score
The brawl was absolutely gorgeous..

Too bad Sheamus did the job on his own vs two. I think it would be awesome to see stuff like that weekly on Miz TV.
It starts out normally, and at the end there is some kind of brawl or anything like that. I can see it happen to be honest.

Swift

Alien Princess
Banned
Reaction score
I can't stand either of them, I'd pay no attention to the feud whatsoever.

Leo C

Backlund Mark
Reaction score
Miz isn't credible right now, and although that feud would be OK (I guess), there's no reason and it wouldn't benefit Miz a lot.

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
KevinLockard23 said:
I feel this could be a serious contender for Most Boring Match Possible.

Absolutely. Neither guy is unique or interesting in the ring, and they only put on good matches when paired with someone who can lead them to a good match. The two of them together would be....

...dull