Sheamus Says He's Never Satisfied, Wants To Build A Hall of Fame Worthy Legacy

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Reaction score
Promoting his upcoming World Heavyweight Championship Match against Daniel Bryan at WrestleMania XXVIII, Sheamus tells Irish Voice that he's takes nothing for granted with WWE.

"My WWE career has been amazing says. It took a lot of time for me to get here, and you never stop paying your dues. I’m never satisfied with what I've achieved," he says.

"I want to create a legacy for myself, like those who are going to be inducted into the WWE Hall of Fame this weekend. The way you do that is by winning championships and staying hungry and focused."

The Celtic Warrior predicts a victory over Bryan at Sunday's show, which he thinks will probably be the biggest night of his life.

"Bryan is very tricky. He’s quite talented, a smaller guy but very tough and aggressive. He’s quicker than I am, but all I need is one second to catch him with my brogue kick. A size 13 boot to the face has done wonders for my winning streak!" said Sheamus.

Sheamus also talks about his Irish background, his likeness being made into an action figure and more. The full article is available here.

Source

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
He has the potential to be great with his, let's say, unique look and his charisma. But he can't be given this shitty smile gimmick. Especially when 2 years ago he was punting Jerry Lawler in the head for god sake. With a unique gimmick he could be great, and if he sold moves he'd be even greater, at the moment he's unbearable.

Super Saiyan Goku

Reaction score
He want to be great. and want be at the level that Undertaker, Rock, Stone Cold and Hogan are at. I can RESPECT were he was going with this. But he need to do that himself!

Cloud

Champion
Reaction score
He could be great if not built as Superman 2.0 haven't they learnt from Cena?

Oh he needs some lessons of Ziggler though how to sell a move and to not just work out with Satan himself.

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
KiaSport said:
Sheamus rox, what's not to like about him?

Nothing really about him as per say, it's the way he's booked. He's a new "superman", and he doesn't sell any move right in my opinion.

I like the guy, I don't know why, I want to hate him but I can't. I know he'd be epic as a badass irishman, I just can't attach myself to this gimmick.

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
Crayo said:
Nothing really about him as per say, it's the way he's booked. He's a new "superman", and he doesn't sell any move right in my opinion.

I like the guy, I don't know why, I want to hate him but I can't. I know he'd be epic as a badass irishman, I just can't attach myself to this gimmick.

What gimmick? That's the problem. He barely has one now. He's just a happy go lucky fella at this point.

About him not selling, Dolph noticed too so he made him sell when he threw his ass into the announce table and make him humble

For the record, I think he will wind up in the HOF because he has clearly been chosen. I just hope they find a way to show off his uniqueness instead of trying to squeeze him into the mold of being a generic WWE face. The guy is awesome IMO and it needs to be put on display a helluva lot better

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
Dolph'sZiggler said:
What gimmick? That's the problem. He barely has one now. He's just a happy go lucky fella at this point.

About him not selling, Dolph noticed too so he made him sell when he threw his ass into the announce table and make him humble

Lmao :laugh:

And yeah, that happy go lucky "gimmick" is used so often now it generally is a gimmick. It's terrible, I despise it.

Is it just me that thinks Sheamus in a badass irishman role is a perfect gimmick? Simply arrives, does something, leaves. None of this smiley crap. He'd be a good tweener.

Cloud

Champion
Reaction score
I know what I hate. They play him as a stereotypical Irishman. Happy go lucky.

Fuck that bad ass Shemus would rule once Ziggler taught him how to sell a move.

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
I'd like him as a true celtic warrior tbh give him a good back story and we've got an old school cartoonish face. http://sosofficial.com/sosmyth.shtml

I'll See Ya Kia

Beautiful Palm Trees.
Reaction score
Cloud said:
He can't sell!

Sorry Cloud. What happened to Finlay? I loved that guy. Did they fire him? Couldn't Finlay and Sheamus strike a friendship or do guys hate doing that in WWE

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
Finlay works behind the scenes for WWE as a road agent I believe.

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/sport/wrestling/3688680/Finlay-Why-I-was-fired-by-WWE.html
He was fired last year I believe and is now working the indies, I remember him having a decent match with Steen at a PWG show. I think it was BOLA 2011.