Sheamus Praises Dolph Ziggler

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Reaction score
-- After retaining his World Heavyweight Championship Sunday night at No Way Out, a weary Sheamus shared his thoughts on both the victory and his opponent, Dolph Ziggler. "He pushed me as far as anyone has pushed me as World Heavyweight Champion," The Great White says to WWE.com. "And I'll be honest, there was a couple of really close ones out there where I had just enough to kick out. Make no mistake about it, I love to fight, Dolph Ziggler proved to tonight that he likes to fight too, and I'll be honest, he's this close away (makes hand gesture) from breaking into the next level. My hat's off to him." He continues, "But again, I walked away at No Way Out as World Heavyweight Champion, and tonight, I think I've deserved a few more pints."

Source: PW

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
He should say "thanks DZ for making this match worth seeing, and getting a few people to stop booing me to death every time i come out." Great match, DZ deserved the W. Ban the brogue kick, it looks like it could cause a concussion. :troll:

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
No. Sheamus. No. Ziggler is much better than you. He has a better moveset, a much better character, he's more entertaining, he's a better athlete, he understands pacing better, he's a much better seller, he's a better actor, he's nowhere near as reckless, he's better at in-ring storytelling, at playing a character in the ring, and at technical wrestling. To top it all off, he's way more over than you. The only place you have any argument whatsoever that you are better than Ziggler is mic skills... and I'd call those even with Ziggler actually trying to improve his, so they won't be even for long.

The only way you are better than Ziggler is in the eyes of the biggest cancer in all of wrestling, Triple H. And ONLY because you are the Chosen One, you have the WHC and Ziggler doesn't. #wwelogic #nothingmattersexceptbackstagepolitics

Reactions: Aids Johnson

Jose Tortilla

Champion
Reaction score
RT

Rainman said:
No. Sheamus. No. Ziggler is much better than you. He has a better moveset, a much better character, he's more entertaining, he's a better athlete, he understands pacing better, he's a much better seller, he's a better actor, he's nowhere near as reckless, he's better at in-ring storytelling, at playing a character in the ring, and at technical wrestling. To top it all off, he's way more over than you. The only place you have any argument whatsoever that you are better than Ziggler is mic skills... and I'd call those even with Ziggler actually trying to improve his, so they won't be even for long.

The only way you are better than Ziggler is in the eyes of the biggest cancer in all of wrestling, Triple H. And ONLY because you are the Chosen One, you have the WHC and Ziggler doesn't. #wwelogic #nothingmattersexceptbackstagepolitics

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
Rainman said:

When i grow up, i want to be like Rainman....

#voteforrainman, #vincewho? insert more whorish plugs heah.

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
But you guys already knew every bit of that.

Cloud

Champion
Reaction score
Fair play to Sheamus for at least not being a big headed c**t and giving Ziggler his dues! :)