Shawn Michaels supportive of CM Punk having more involvement in NXT

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers

“Sure. If that is in his heart to do, absolutely, And again, I will say — whether it’s CM Punk or anyone that has a passion for that — look, I absolutely would understand it because it happened to me. This place is infectious. Again, the environment here in NXT and at the Performance Center and down here in Orlando is unlike any other culture in the entire business. That’s why everybody does come around here, because it takes them back to the beginning when this business was about the making it, and the being in the ring, and the excitement about the future.

“And I would have never thought in a million years a guy that loved performing like I did, and being out there, and having all the eyes and focus on me would get such a joy out of doing everything he can to provide that for the future stars of the WWE. And CM Punk obviously seems to be somebody that enjoys that as well. So I will say this as I’ve said on many occasions: When he’s ready to make that move after his in-ring career, I’ll support him every step of the way and help in any way that I can.”

Reactions: Jimmy King and Dale