Shawn Michaels speaks out about Jericho suspension.

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
"Wow, waking up to find twitter blaming me for an apparent suspension of @IAmJericho. Seems to me I'd blame the horrific PC world we've allowed ourselves to be caught up in where you can't "act" & have it called "acting." BS!! I'll stand behind @IAmJericho any day of the week & twice on Sunday...what's the big "E" stand for in WWE anyway!!. I honestly don't see how many of you make it w/that much anger in your life...seems exhausting & a colossal waste of time!! See, that's all I've got & I'm already tired!! Time to workout & hit my day. Y'all have a wonderful day!! :)"

PWInsider

Good on you Shawn!

Matt

Champion
Reaction score
He should be president!

Leo C

Backlund Mark
Reaction score
Great comment. I still don't know why they complained about him kicking the flag though. It's not like it matters or something. Stupid cops, worrying about a heel trying to get heat instead of doing something useful. :bury:

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
Spoken like a true degenerate
20kvin7.gif

Jericho is a criminal. I am shocked and sickened that the Brazilian police didn't arrest the scumbag and let him rot away in prison for his heinous and vile acts.

Donald Trump_

WWEF Forums Sickest Member
Reaction score
Dolph'sZiggler said:
Spoken like a true degenerate
20kvin7.gif

Jericho is a criminal. I am shocked and sickened that the Brazilian police didn't arrest the scumbag and let him rot away in prison for his heinous and vile acts.

Lmao back when HBK was a flag degrating, drug smoking, imaginary dick sucking tool. :dawg:

Leo C

Backlund Mark
Reaction score
If you take into consideration our legal system, Jericho wouldn't rot in jail even if he killed everyone in the crowd or something.

Leo C

Backlund Mark
Reaction score
I think that it's either a way to write him off TV or some punishment just for Jericho not to get away with it, just so WWE wouldn't look bad. No one felt offended by it, really.

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
kanenite95 said:
Alot of people get suspended with pay nowadays in the workplace, its bullshit. I don't even know why WWE did that. The Brazilian authorities gave him a pass, why does WWE feel they need to assert some sort of punishment

Public traded company. They need top show they've disciplined Jericho - for sponsors and all that.

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
kanenite95 said:
God i hope you are kidding DZ

Dead serious. If I saw Jericho I'd kill him with my bare hands for being such a disrespectful parasite. I'm fine with assault, murder, armed robbery, ect but I draw the line at kicking the Brazilian flag.

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
stephan1 said:
Doubt it, that's basically a vacation. :dawg:

So you don't get paid for vacation in the United states?

Donald Trump_

WWEF Forums Sickest Member
Reaction score
Stopspot said:
So you don't get paid for vacation in the United states?

You do, which is why I said it's a vacation. Suspended for 30 days with pay. How much you wanna bet that Y2J is chillin' in the Bajamas.

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
.....you would murder over a piece of material like a flag? Please, please do. Ill tell everyone i knew that asshole who got raped/murdered in prison because of what a person did acting. Oh man, that actor who played hitler in Reservoir Dogs should be removed from the planet. The dude was playing a heel and went over the line, its NOT that big of a deal, he already got more than what he bargained for.

As far as suspension goes, Jericho is definitely far enough along to get suspended with pay, if you dont think he's relaxing somewhere on a vacation, you probably dont live in the US.