Shawn Michaels Signature

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Jachson

Reaction score
shawnmichaels.png

Rate/Hate/Appreciate

Note: This was a request.

OfficialDrama

Reaction score
Too much red imo. I like the text,but I would have used a white border on the text ot bring it out more & make it pop. I like how HBK is standing outta the sig too. Nice touch. Overall I would give it a 7/10

Beer

Reaction score
Worst piece from you since coming to IWF. It's just like all your other pieces just far more lacklustre, eg. Michaels' feet see-able doesn't look right, on the left you've got the two pictures, which crossover and looks too cramped and the colour/grunge combo you use in every piece is kinda annoying in this one.

Lady Redfield

Itchy tasty
Reaction score
I don't like how HBK stands taller than the rest of the sig. I think it would have looked better if you cut him down to make his pic sit in the middle of the sig with a black and white background so that he sticks out in the middle and is the main focus. In this one, the massive amounts of red sort of draw you away a bit to the background pics of him. He still stands out but the red makes it ugly.

On a side note (and this is not directed at the OP), I was loling at the amount of people who are suddenly 'huge HBK fans' just because he retired and they want to act as if they had always been a gigantic fan.

Bandwagons are fun.

Reaction score
There's too much red. I don't mind the larger picture of him with the title belt. It just needs some color variation.