Shawn Michaels comes to RAW at 03-05-2012

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Jose Tortilla

Champion
Reaction score
WWE Hall of Famer Shawn Michaels will return to WWE Raw SuperShow next week!

WWE.com posted that HBK will come back again to RAW.
Probably to be in the match, wish HHH good luck, superkicks Taker, promote a DVD, or something else?

I can't wait!

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
He's "angry with HHH" so he'll somehow put himself in the WM match, either a referee or actually competing. I'm glad because it brings some life into the most overrated feud ever, it's so boring.

Jose Tortilla

Champion
Reaction score
Crayo said:
He's "angry with HHH" so he'll somehow put himself in the WM match, either a referee or actually competing. I'm glad because it brings some life into the most overrated feud ever, it's so boring.

It's big enough to be a match at WM ehh? ;)

Zamorakian

BITW
Reaction score
This match will be the best one of the year if Shawn gets involved making it a Triple-Threat.

Jose Tortilla

Champion
Reaction score
yeah a triple thread is cool, but will the rules be: If HHH wins, the streak ends, if HBK wins, the streak ends and if Taker wins, the streak lives?

Jose Tortilla

Champion
Reaction score
Aaaahhh okok
How about a MITB match at WM?
I think it would be cool.

Guys like: Ziggler, Truth, Kofi, ADR, Miz..

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
There's rumoured to be one but with all these matches already confirmed I can't see it happening. If there is going to be one Ziggler will win and it will be as always a MOTN contender.

Jose Tortilla

Champion
Reaction score
Crayo said:
There's rumoured to be one but with all these matches already confirmed I can't see it happening. If there is going to be one Ziggler will win and it will be as always a MOTN contender.

I would like to have Ziggler as a champ soon..

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
It does seem late for it now sadly would love to have seen the following in : Ziggler (winner), Christian, Regal, Baretta, Orton and Barrett. None of them seem to be doing much and they could put on a great match imo. They've all proven they can take big bumps and Baretta would supply some Holy shit moments.