Sharkboy

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

gamebreaker

Reaction score
Imagination Land! Where hippos laugh, and Pee Wee
sharkboysig.jpg

Rate/Hate/Debate

Good Feedback for Good Rep

McLovin

Reaction score
I actually think it is pretty good. The Background goes well, great choice of PSDs and the font is also good. 8/10

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

The PSD on the right looks kinda blurred. I like the background and the left PSD looks like it fits well, but I don't really like the text either. I don't think it should stand out as much as it doesn, nor should it go right across the right PSD.

Qwake

Great choice of guy to chose to do a sig for :shifty:

The PSDs are alright, the one on the right is a little blurry but its a good pic with him doing his taunt. The one on the left is alright but you could of tried to find one of him doing his finisher or something better then that lol. The colours are great and they suit him (obviously) and thats bout it...:y:

Famou$ 187

It's good since your just now starting out. But the only part I don't really like is how the left PSD is too blended in. But besides that it is good.