Sharkboy

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Reaction score
Australia... and no, I do not ride around on a Kan
-This thread IS serious-

Sharkboy, you have to be the biggest immature hypocrite I have ever seen, everything you say is just extremly immature, talking to you is like talking to an 8 year old.

Another thing that pisses me off is that when you call me gay ot whatever, yet if I insult you, you chuck a tantrum, say you hate me than block me. Hypocritical eh?

Italian Outsider

Reaction score
-This thread IS serious
Sharkboy, you have to be the biggest immature hypocrite I have ever seen, everything you say is just extremly immature, talking to you is like talking to an 8 year old.

Another thing that pisses me off is that when you call me gay ot whatever, yet if I insult you, you chuck a tantrum, say you hate me than block me. Hypocritical eh?

:roflmao: at shane attempt to be serious

Wrestling Station

^they lost all the goodness in the past 3 years. So screw them.. for now :p

Germany :yes: kings of Europe.

Italy cant play football without having Inzaghi. That sucks.

Qwake

Ahhhhhhhh attack of the aussies!!! oh TIO is here :)

Okay Shane I choose to be immature sometimes and yeah I don't really give a fuck, you good mate BKB acts immature for jokes and you don't sulk about him so yeah...

And I didnt just block you recently you have been blocked on my MSN as a "joke" for weeks now. And I seriously havent dissed you in quite some time now so get your facts straight :p

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

Me ... immature? That's almost as stupid as calling me a smartass :shifty:

Italian Outsider

Reaction score
just to point out, i'm neutral in this shit...

you all are neuter :yes:.particularly ws

Italian Outsider

Reaction score
zitto mezzasega di un islamico di merda... ma con chi credi di avere a che fare? ti rompo il culo qualsiasi giorno della settimana 10 volte di domenica:shifty: