Seth Rollins talks Ric Flair/Becky Lynch, Logan Paul, more on Pat McAfee show

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
018_raw_01302023ca_21227--07ba0b8420bdbcdf3ea4eb507808e19e.jpg

Seth Rollins and Becky Lynch have squashed their beef with Ric Flair.

Rollins appeared on The Pat McAfee Show on Wednesday and spoke about Flair apologizing to him and Lynch backstage at WWE Raw XXX last month.

Rollins said:

I'll put it out there right now, beef squashed between Ric Flair and Becky Lynch. To be fair, the beef was never on my wife's side, she never had beef with Ric. Ric had beef with her. He was man enough to come up and apologize to myself and to her and I thought that was awesome because I love Ric and I want to have a ton of respect for him and the fact that he was able to put his ego aside, bygones be bygones, we had a good moment at Raw XXX and he is The Nature Boy, one of the greatest of all time, on the Mount Rushmore on any wrestling list of all time.

Flair had several social media exchanges with Lynch in 2021 regarding her use of "The Man" moniker. He revealed recently on his podcast that he apologized to both Lynch and Rollins backstage at WWE Raw XXX.

Flair said:

I apologized to Becky Lynch. I walked up to her and said, 'May I speak with you for a minute?' And I just said 'I'm sorry that it ever got to where it is.' I went over and shook Seth Rollins' hand and I said, 'I'm going to apologize to your wife.'

Flair continued:

The Man trademark, the whole thing was decided by someone besides she and I. So, if they need to go to war over it... It's not that as much as it was the money that was involved in it, which the company reached the better part of, anyway. And then I saw her with her child and I thought, 'God, this will be Ashley some day.'

Rollins appears to be building an angle with Logan Paul. The popular YouTube star eliminated Rollins from the men's Royal Rumble match and the following week Rollins was critical of Paul during an interview with TMZ. Rollins said the 27-year-old is "just not a wrestler" and should go back to "buying counterfeit Pokemon cards."

Rollins continued to discuss his feeling about Paul during Wednesday's episode of The Pat McAfee Show.

No one is just going to suit up and play NFL football because they're a social media superstar, right? They are going to get creamed. So, he's going to step into my world and he's going to get creamed.
He's in it for himself, he's in it for himself, he's in it for his own gain. So, I don't want you a part of my business if you are just going to leach off of it and you're going to take from it.

Rollins will challenge for the United States Championship inside the Elimination Chamber in Montreal on February 18, 2023. He qualified for the match by defeating Chad Gable on the January 30 WWE Raw.

#Waddles

- Retired Vet -
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ricflair
Favorite Wrestler
LmZfvje
Favorite Wrestler
LDuO6dG
Lol, I could've told you all this.

He was great on Pat's show.

And his shades were dope too.

Dale

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ui9LmS7
Favorite Wrestler
Y06mUrE
Favorite Wrestler
EtPxwR9
Favorite Wrestler
eAVr0ua
Favorite Wrestler
GDgC9g9
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Well if Seth says the beef is squashed, then i'm more inclined to believe it's squashed. Still don't hold out much hope it'll last though.

Him and Logan could be super fun aswell, can imagine a good amount of athletic based spots playing out during the match.

Buffy

The Vampire Slayer
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
sting
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
ajlee
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
bretthart
Favorite Wrestler
shawnmichaels
Favorite Sports Team
Aed870G
Damn, hell really froze over. The beef is finally squashed.