Seth Rollins Banned From Music Festival?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Prince Bálor

I'm kind of a big deal
Reaction score
WrestlingInc:
I'm guessing this is tongue-in-cheek, but WWE Champion Seth Rollins is banned from the FarmBorough Country Music Festival in New York City this weekend:

WHY SETH WHY?
nsvIe7n.png

Reactions: Snowman1

The GOAT

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
Maybe it was their cute way of saying that tiny penises are prohibited from the festival as well?

I'd personally consider it a honor to be banned from a country music festival. Fuck a bunch of country music.

Reactions: edge4ever

Farooq

Chairwoman of The New Day
Reaction score
He should go over there and bring back the curb stomp.

CM Punk

AJ Styles
Champion
Reaction score
Apparently it's cause Seth Rollins fucked Zahra who was dating one of the lead singer in some band.

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
Is he that bad of a person?
He's not a bad person as much as he made a side step on the road of life by getting involved with another woman. Overall all the reports of Rollins outside of the ring is of a standout guy.

But like Lockard I consider it an accomplishment to be banned from a country festival.

I'll See Ya Kia

Beautiful Palm Trees.
Reaction score
He's not a bad person as much as he made a side step on the road of life by getting involved with another woman. Overall all the reports of Rollins outside of the ring is of a standout guy.

But like Lockard I consider it an accomplishment to be banned from a country festival.
That's so silly and kind of hypocritical if you ask me. I hope those people live flawless lives because nothing is more disgraceful or ugly than people who cast stones and not perfect themselves. ugh

Farooq

Reaction score
I don't understand why someone would get mad over that. If someone had sex with one of my exes, I wouldn't be mad. We're not together, it's not like she sucked 37 dicks.

Prince Bálor

I'm kind of a big deal
Reaction score
I don't understand why someone would get mad over that. If someone had sex with one of my exes, I wouldn't be mad. We're not together, it's not like she sucked 37 dicks.

Maybe she did :bischoff:

The GOAT

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score

I assumed the woman that Seth banged was still romantically involved with the singer of the band when it happened, so he's probably still a little sore over it.

If they weren't still together, then maybe he's still in love with her and can't stand the idea of anyone else having her, or he broke the relationship off himself but has one of those vain "I don't want her, but I don't like anyone else having her" attitudes.

Farooq

Reaction score
Or maybe he's just mad that he had such a small dick,so after he had sex with her she couldn't stop calling the singer back and making complaints and begging him to come back.