• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

SETH ROLLINS’ ATTACKER WAS ANGRY OVER CATFISHING IMPOSTOR

Chris

Dreams are Endless
  • The New York Daily News spoke to Elisah Spencer, the fan who attacked Seth Rollins on Monday’s Raw. Spencer posted screenshots of messages on his Instagram account yesterday appearing to show that he was catfished by someone pretending to be Rollins. Spencer told the New York Daily News that he met Rollins at a meet-and-greet a few years ago, and he claims to still be convinced that the person who scammed him is Rollins. Spencer said: “I apologized to the WWE for my actions. I had a legitimate beef but as a grown man I could have settled it a different way ... If I saw him today I wouldn’t attack him. I’ve moved on.”
  • Spencer also claimed that wanting to help Finn Balor, who Rollins laid out in an angle on Monday’s Raw, was one of the reasons that he attacked Rollins: “My plan was to help Finn Balor. I’m a fan. I like his aura, his attitude. I like everything about his charisma. I like everything about him.”