Seth 2020

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jay-Ashley

The War Dog Rebel
Reaction score
I would like to personal welcome y'all to the thread and I am glad you came by and check it out. I almost for sure once you read about us you will surely join us and even vote for us in the upcoming WWEForums election taking place November 3, 2019. Below is a list of everything that should give you an idea of what my party, The Good Ole Times Party is all about.
The Good Ole Times Party, G.O.T., is your representative in WWEForums politics. It is the only political organization which respects you as a unique and responsible individual.

Our slogan is “Let the good times roll”, because we stand firmly on bringing back the good ole days and all the fun and enjoyment it entitled.

Goodies strongly oppose any Administer and Moderator interference from your personal pleasure on this forum. Whether it be posting memes, bad puns, or making really dumb threads. Essentially, we believe all Forum Members should be free to post what they want as they see fit as long as they do no harm to another.
Consider voting Goody or joining the G.O.T. Party because…
- We seek to substantially reduce the size and intrusiveness of Admins and Mods.

- We believe that peaceful, honest people should be able to offer their goods and services to willing consumers without inappropriate interference from Admins and Mods.

- We believe that peaceful, honest people should decide for themselves how to post, without fear of Admin or Mod issuing penalties.

- We believe that Admins' and Mods’ only responsibility, if any, should be protecting people from fraud.
As Goodies, we seek a world of Liberty, Nostalgia, and Happiness: things in which all individuals are sovereign over their own lives and are not forced to sacrifice their values for the benefit of others.

We believe that respect for an individual's good time is the essential precondition for a free and prosperous forum, that force and fraud must be banished from here, and that only through a Laissez Faire atmosphere can peace and prosperity be realized.

Consequently, we will defend each person’s right to engage in any activity that is peaceful and honest, and welcome the diversity that this would entail brings. The forum we seek to build is one where individuals are free to post in their own ways, without interference from Admins and Mods.

In the following Spoilers we set forth our three basic principles.
Liberty is define as "the state of being free within society from oppressive restrictions imposed by authority on one's way of life, behavior, or political views." While the later doesn't matter neither does the first, but the second one does apply though. We believe people should be able to behave like how they want as along as it doesn't hurt anyone. If you want to be a funny who post really bad puns, then so be it. If you want to post funny or even unfunny memes, then so be it. As long as no one is getting hurt or feels beneath themselves it is Okie Dokie Artichokie
Nostalgia is define as "a sentimental longing or wistful affection for the past, typically for a period or place with happy personal associations." This is what we are trying to achieve, a place where you can go back and remember when you had fun, when Wrestling was entertaining, when music was awesome, and many such more things as well. We believe people should be Nostalgic no matter how they do it whether it be reviewing old movies, reviewing old Wrestling shows, or posting music they enjoy that many may not like such as Big Band or Jazz.
Happiness is define as "the state of being happy." Now what is happy, you might be asking? Well, to me my friends it means whatever you want it be. If you come on this wonderful forum and give out positive ratings, then so be it. If you come on here and try to respond to a bunch of threads with a good point or just to add to a discussion, then so be it. If you come on here and post suggestive things about a female, or male, wrestler such as "I would drink her bathwater" then so be it. As long as your happiness isn't being a bully or being a complete dick, then so be it.
Now, many of you may not know, but there is a strong bias for cats on here, we at the G.O.T. think that is unfair and unjust to Bird people, Dog people, Horse people, and what other animal you think of, and strongly disagree with it. We will do whatever we can to eliminate this bias and make sure everyone and every animal is treated equally.
This is something I am sure many forum members are victims of this horrific act. Senseless disagreeing for no apparent reason. Well, we at The G.O.T. Party won't stand for that. Now let me be clear we aren't against disagreeing, we are simply against the spamming of it for little to no reason. What we suggest is that if you disagree then you are required to response and tell why in a legible way that adds to the discussion and not something as simple as "He stupid, lol." or something else that five-year-old could think of.
This is something I am sure many forum members have seen from simple things like purposely staring arguments for no reason or name calling just to get a reaction. Trolling a problem and if it isn't check then many trolls will come and infringe on everyone's freedom, and that isn't good. Well, we at The G.O.T. Party won't stand for that as well. We suggest that if enough people suggest someone is a troll with the right amount of evidence and is obvious this person is a troll that they either be limited posting or out right banned for harming someone's freedom.
President: Mickey Mouse
Vice President: Bimbo
Secretary of State: Caspar
Secretary of the Treasury: Richie Rich
Secretary of Defense: Nick Fury
Attorney General: She-Hulk
Secretary of the Interior: Captain Planet
Secretary of Agriculture: Horace Horsecollar
Secretary of Commerce: Scrooge McDuck
Secretaries of Labor: The Seven Dwarfs (Doc, Grumpy, Happy, Sleepy, Bashful, Sneezy, and Dopey)
Secretary of Health and Human Services: Dr. Donald Blake
Secretary of Housing and Urban Development: Felix The Cat
Secretary of Transportation: Lighting McQueen
Secretary of Energy: Tony Stark
Secretary of Education: Schoolhouse Rock!
Secretary of Veterans Affairs: Popeye
Secretary of Homeland Security: McGruff the Crime Dog
Trade Representative: Oswald the Lucky Rabbit
Director of National Intelligence: Secret Squirrel
Director of the Central Intelligence Agency: Kim Possible
Office of Management and Budget: Betty Boop
Administrator of the Environmental Protection Agency: Smokey the Bear
Administrator of the Small Business Administration: Tiana
That is if for now folks. More things will be added such as cabinet members, once they are all finalized, G.O.T. Party Staff & Support, Contacts, and more. Make sure you follow this thread for important updates, and above all else just remember one thing. Let the good times.

Last edited:
Reactions: Solid Snake

Jay-Ashley

The War Dog Rebel
Reaction score
Update: We have added out cabinet picks on here now, but this will be updated within a day or so as we still need to fill the last two positions.

Crash

Reaction score
Now, many of you may not know, but there is a strong bias for cats on here, we at the G.O.T. think that is unfair and unjust to Bird people, Dog people, Horse people, and what other animal you think of, and strongly disagree with it. We will do whatever we can to eliminate this bias and make sure everyone and every animal is treated equally.

#BirdLivesMatter

Jay-Ashley

The War Dog Rebel
Reaction score
Update 2: We have come to a decision we have added Tiana as Secretary of Commerce, Scrooge is now the Trade Representative, and Bill has took a leave of absence and has been replaced with Secret Squirrel. We are still looking for a Secretary of Energy, Staff and Support members. We will post a update once we have everything figured out, thank you.

Jay-Ashley

The War Dog Rebel
Reaction score
Update 3: We completely changed a lot of the members in the cabinet as well as who will be President and Vice President, and more. Be on the look out this weekend for another update.

Jay-Ashley

The War Dog Rebel
Reaction score
I am sad to announce, but due to some recent events and rethinking. I have decided to drop out of the race and instead have decided to fully endorsed The Psyduck Party headed by @Trainer Beavie. Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.