Kayfabe Seizing The Opportunity

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

M Kells

The Showoff
Reaction score
*Michael Kelly climbs up the ladder and grabs the survival championship held high above the ring. He smiles as he rips the belt down, stares at the title and realizes how apparent it is that he's won. Michael's music hits as he places the belt high above his head whilst standing on the ladder.*

Young: He's done it!! Michael Kelly is our new Survival champion! He promised Hershey Pennsylvania he'd leave with the belt and he has kept that promise in front of a sold out crowd here in HersheyPark Stadium!

Pedersen: Oh, I am purely and utterly disgusted.....God I didn't know we'd sink this low as to name this...this.. amateur, this loser our survival champion. I am at a loss for words.

Young: Face it Anthony he has every right to be here, and after that performance every right to be champion

*Anthony Pedersen puts his head in his hands out of disbelief as Kelly continues to celebrate. Michael quickly realizes the danger of staying in the ring with the other 3 competitors so he jumps down the ladder, bolts out of the ring, and walks up the ramp to find Yuri Black at the top of the ramp congratulating his partner. Michael's adrenaline begins to fade while walking up the ramp and his injuries sustained in the match begin to become apparent as he falls to his knees. Yuri Black helps up the other half of The Divide as they walk into the back to get some much needed medical attention for Michael Kelly.*

Yuri Black: Its a two-fer tonight for The Divide. Tonight I beat a man who has run rampant across Precision for years, a top dog in this business in Buster Gates.. Now, If my win wasn't full of shenanigans and *looking as pissed as ever* tainted by the dirty hands of Ryan Blake. Sooner rather than later I'll get my hands on Buster 1 on 1 alone.

Michael Kelly: *in a pain-induced tone* Enough. You earned that win. Whether or not Ryan was there would not have changed the ending to that match. You would've won regardless, and you know why? Its because you're a fighter, you're the reaper, you're Yuri F**kin' Black. So don't worry about any doubters or naysayers talking, because that's all it is. Talk. You did it. You beat Buster. You.

Yuri Black: You're right Mike, I did do it. I went out there and kicked some serious ass. What about you? Did you see yourself out there?! You did it man. You went out there, tore the house down, and you became the champ. Now ease up and get some rest, because we have got some unfinished business with a certain tag team champs at Bad Blood.

*Yuri Black helps Michael to the medical room and insists on staying with Michael. Michael gives him the thumbs to leave and pats Yuri on the back, thanking him for the help backstage.*

Michael Kelly: *under his breath, looking at his belt* I did do it, didn't I?

Fin