seemenmark54

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Mr. Slave

tell me what does the 54 in your name stand for?how many times youve fucked your john cena blow up doll?thought so

you say youve got an award for being the best debator?more like masturbator.

Rell

Reaction score
Agreed, 5 star thread :happy:...

Dylanfsd

Reaction score
Im bumping this, Mr. Slave, im tired of ''Jesus Christ'' being said every thread I go! Im calling you out!

Rell

Reaction score
[yt]yuZ_dWoix68[/yt]

CenaMark54

That masturbator line is gold...and original.

Seriously, do you come up with your own material? Because you have got to be one of the coolest people I know.

You took the word debator, a quite common word, and completely swithced it around to a similar sounding word with a different meaning.

And the Mr. Slave gimmick...wow...I'm speachless. To take a character from 2002 off of a popular show, go on the forum and try to make 14 year olds laugh, is just incredible. Bravo Mr. Slave. You are truly a man among boys.

Mr. Slave

That masturbator line is gold...and original.

Seriously, do you come up with your own material? Because you have got to be one of the coolest people I know.

You took the word debator, a quite common word, and completely swithced it around to a similar sounding word with a different meaning.

And the Mr. Slave gimmick...wow...I'm speachless. To take a character from 2002 off of a popular show, go on the forum and try to make 14 year olds laugh, is just incredible. Bravo Mr. Slave. You are truly a man among boys.

why is osama bin laden afraid to have sex with girls? because everytime he opens there legs he sees 'Bush'

what starts with f and ends in uck? Firetruck

you sir,are indeed a blueberry