AMA Seed

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Nostradamus

White Rabbit
Reaction score
Website
www.ratswithwings.com
Favorite Wrestler
eddieguerrero
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
n4HSWck
Favorite Wrestler
kofi
Favorite Wrestler
6SLLEQr
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Dialogue Indicator: Eden Slate Nova Keres

SEED

A loud crash of thunder from outside echoes throughout a dimly lit room.
As the sound dissipates, we are greeted by the gentle and relaxing sound of rain bouncing off of windows.
The scene is focusing on a fireplace crackling along, as it compliments the ambience of nature.

(recommended to play this while reading)

"Chapter one. Seed."

The camera pans from the fireplace to come into a framed shot of a slender woman sitting atop a piano. This is Eden.
Her tattoos a vast display of art, just as the luxury of the room around her is.
Her black hair matching her clothing; dark boots adorned with hints of small rhinestones, black jeans trimmed along the sides with a stitched floral pattern, and a black jacket with a single small rose printed on the right side of the chest.
She looks into the camera with a devilish grin on her face.

"Text after text, verse after verse, testament upon testament... Believers of every type drone on about their Gods creating all beings as equal."

As the camera slowly zooms out, a man walks into frame beside the piano, holding a half finished glass of rum.
Wearing a rather nice navy blue suit and black dress shoes. This is Slate Bass.

"The funny thing about that belief is that we've never done such a thing. Hmhmhm, I jest. We are not gods in this universe. We are but two powerful and influential entities with limitless ability and intellect that allows us to do as we please. I have sewn and sealed the destinies of many that have come before me. Whether it be through nurture...or "torture"...I make sure that fate takes its natural course. Ensuring everyone reaches their true potential."

Eden individually taps onto the four highest pitched keys on the piano.
She steps down and stares lovingly at her husband, Slate Bass.
Her hand rests on his left arm.

"Everyone is TORN. Between choices and their possible consequences or rewards. Between love and loneliness. Between family and selfishness. Perhaps the greatest struggle of all..."

Slate Bass downs the remainder of the rum in his glass.
He places the glass on top of the piano.

"Between the cover of their book and the content of their pages...in simpler words, who they present to be and who they truly are. There are many possible reasons that a person will prevent themselves from realizing their power. If there is one thing I have learned, and will share with you, it is that all people are in some form of denial. Eden and I have spent a large amount of time proving this point to many. To those that we have liberated or led to their rightful death within our TORN Universe, we say you're welcome."

The camera zooms out more, revealing a little girl sitting underneath a window. She is wearing a a pure white dress. Her hair, an indiscriminate color resembling either light blonde, white or silver. She is playing with a few wooden blocks, but we can also see strings around them. She appears to be making something. This is Eden and Slate's daughter, Keres.

"Our riches are more than just material possessions and paper plastered with the visages of dead men, both of which we have a fair amount. Our TORN Universe has bred champions, monsters, legends, warriors, scars, suffering and stories for the ages. We have slain false idols and pariahs alike, it means no difference to us where you stand. If it is in our path, then as it is sewn, you will meet your fate---"

"And say thank you!"

"Yes, they will."

A door can be heard creaking open and coming to a gentle close off-screen. Slate and Eden look over, both letting off a smirk.

"Nova!"

You've already been introduced.
Princess Nova is now wearing a black dress, outlined with a floral pattern to match Eden.
She comes in with a coaster, seeming to already know Slate placed his glass atop the piano.
She goes behind the piano, picks up the glass, places the coaster under it, and brings the glass back down.
She remains behind the piano, with her elbows on top of it and her chin resting on the back of her hands.

"If you choose not to hear us, then you will be forced to fear us. My quest as the TORN Warrior has not only led me to death figuratively, but very much literally within the ring. And in both senses, as the last breath of a former life left me...I became whole. Losing the pieces of myself that mattered not, gave new life and made me feel whole. No longer do I fear life, no longer do I fear death, no longer do I fear pain. All I fear for...is you."

Keres is heard giggling in the background along with the sound of wooden blocks clacking together.

"You may be wondering and yearning for the answer to what our goal is, yes? Well, the simple explanation is that...it's just not simple. For as much as we tout our abilities, intellect, influence and dominance...hmhmhmhm...I can never quite explain just what our, for lack of a better term, "endgame" is. Actually let me correct myself. We, The Residence, the house of the Bassignani Family, know exactly what we're doing. You, and I mean the real you will see how the story unfolds. Just like many others, we will come for you. And whatever the outcome may be, you will meet your fate."

Eden holds her hand in front of her face, palm facing her.
A rose rises from her sleeve and she wraps her fingers around it.
She licks the thorn covered stem.

"Just a small taste."

Slate lets out a rare chuckle.

"Now, where does that--"

"Mommy, I want more water."

Eden turns to her daughter Keres.

"In a moment, dear, let me fini--"

"I SAID I WANT IT NOW!"

A deafening crash of thunder blasts as the window above Keres cracks, nearly shattering, but somehow still staying in one piece within its frame.

"Nova, would you please take Keres to get some more water, please?"

"Of course! Anything for this little cutie."

Keres giggles as Nova goes over, lovingly taking her by the hand, off-screen.

"Now where does that leave us here, hm?"

Eden looks at Slate.
Slate walks towards the window where Keres was playing with wooden blocks and strings.

Slate bends down to retrieve one of, what are now several, perfectly made wooden puppets.
He brings it over to Eden.
She holds it out in front of her by the strings.

"We'll be seeing this one soon."

The nearly shattered window Keres was sitting under now explodes, as if it had been frozen in time, littering the floor with glass and water.

(OOC: Princess Nova - @Princess Beavie)

Last edited:

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
A very descriptive character piece. Feels like an old school vignette from WWF Superstars. :WOW

If you and @Princess Beavie want to create something to promote your characters' upcoming debut on the show being posted this week, hit me up.

Reactions: Nostradamus

Nostradamus

White Rabbit
Reaction score
Website
www.ratswithwings.com
Favorite Wrestler
eddieguerrero
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
n4HSWck
Favorite Wrestler
kofi
Favorite Wrestler
6SLLEQr
Favorite Wrestler
edge
A very descriptive character piece. Feels like an old school vignette from WWF Superstars. :WOW

If you and @Princess Beavie want to create something to promote your characters' upcoming debut on the show being posted this week, hit me up.
If we were, I don't have the ability to send a private message on here lol

Reactions: Canadian Dragon

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
  • Love

Rosie

Dark Side
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
dJvrW4y
Favorite Wrestler
kevinsteen
Favorite Wrestler
Se3BZPQ
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Sports Team
2DciFqq
Favorite Sports Team
OQcgyMS
Favorite Sports Team
coloradoavalanche
Favorite Sports Team
vCLYUUD

I make no promises as I have 14 pages for papers to do by Wednesday and I plan on getting the rough draft of the smaller one done today. But I'm sure we'll be thinking.

Reactions: Kross Rhodes

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
project jonny coudlnt PM? man would have been good to know, he would have been town no matter what :heston

• Haha

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
project jonny coudlnt PM? man would have been good to know, he would have been town no matter what :heston

Nah, they just can't start convos before being approved, but they can be reply if someone starts a convo with them I'm pretty sure