Search for the next BTB Moderator

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

I would like to say that this has given alot of activity! There have been more posts in this topic alone then most of the BTB's get in a month.

Congrats, a lot of people have pointed out that the idea is Blue. Do you want a medal?

The Rated R CMStar

Besides, this isnt the kind of activity we need. We need shows getting posted and reviewed, not a bunch of posts that had nothing to do with that.

y2j__legend

Reaction score
OH WE HAVE ACTIVITY~! And you take credit for it? As BKB said, people have complained about this idea being Blue, so just letting you know its not exactly positive, and people are against you. Just letting you know that in case you missed it, and just to get it through your head, they think it is Blue. Capisci?

Also, the Booker of the Month... thats a TOTALLY AWESOME IDEA~! since we have like only one consistent booker {that being Axis} and having about 3different BTBs a week being posted in. So yerh, Booker of the Month, AWESOME~!

Quintastic One

Reaction score
I nominate myself as booker of the month. As I am the most consistent person at opening and dropping BTB's within 2 weeks, which is a longer life span than 90% of the BTB's in this section.

This section has gotten so dead I'd not be discussing getting a new mod. I'd be discussing removing this section entirely.

CenaHardy

Reaction score
I would like to be BTB Mod and since I am an admin all of you have to vote for me.